Exclusive: Possible WWE Championship Plans For SummerSlam

It would be tremendous. I'm with jmt in as much as I think Bryan and Cena would also have terrific chemistry though. Some day.

Edit: What am I saying!?

[youtube]nf-kiUcAdVI[/youtube]

Ahh...memories. For those of you who dislike me, you can blame that video and xfear for me being here.

Seems like as good idea as any to me. Just hope they don't have Cena go over and become champ. That would suck. Cena doesn't need it for people to care about him. Punk does.

I'm hoping they can have a great, clean, long match with no interfereces. A match like the Rock/Cena match.

Ahh...memories. For those of you who dislike me, you can blame that video and xfear for me being here.
That thread, the thread in which Xfear introduced you to the forum, was the first time I was exposed to the idea that the quality of a wrestler can be determined by using objective criteria. Before that, admittedly, I subscribed to the popular IWC notions. The thoughts you presented were incredibly radical, but you argued it so well I instantly believed what you were saying.

Which gets me thinking: where did this idea, the idea that wrestling can be looked at objectively, come from? I mean, who was the first to verbalize and publish this thought? Used to, one would hear about how the number of and the versatility of moves determined the quality of a wrestler. And I went along with this because it's all I've heard, by people in the business and fans alike. So, where did this idea originate? Was it Sly, or what?

That thread, the thread in which Xfear introduced you to the forum, was the first time I was exposed to the idea that the quality of a wrestler can be determined by using objective criteria. Before that, admittedly, I subscribed to the popular IWC notions. The thoughts you presented were incredibly radical, but you argued it so well I instantly believed what you were saying.
It helps that it's the truth.

Which gets me thinking: where did this idea, the idea that wrestling can be looked at objectively, come from?
Why wouldn't it be? What is there in the world that cannot be measured objectively, aside from personal preference? Anytime you can label good or bad, there should be some objective criteria which can be used to determine the quality.

Used to, one would hear about how the number of and the versatility of moves determined the quality of a wrestler.
And when you think about it, how incredibly limited is that philosophy?

And I went along with this because it's all I've heard, by people in the business and fans alike. So, where did this idea originate? Was it Sly, or what?
It's been around as long as the business has, I would assume. From the moment wrestling became pre-determined, it has always been about what will make the most money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back