Early "Road To Wrestlemania" Plans For CM Punk, Foley & The Rock

Wrestlemania is 5 months from now, plans could change, especially for that event...

As many before told, it goes for the tripple threat at Mania(Rock/Cena/Punk). I expected that Cena wins the title at some PPV, to see Rock/Cena at Rumble and the Rock/Cena/Punk at Mania but even plans for that changed(see what I did there :) ). Now I still see that tripple threat but it's more likely that it would be Punk/Rock at Rumble and then tripple at Mania.

But there is too much "what to do" in all that...

What to do with Foley?
What to do to "sudenlly mainevent" Ryback?
What to do with Brock Lesnar, who is as CM Punk, "Paul Heyman guy" and will probably be envolved somehow?
If Brock is there will HHH somehow also be envolved?

So it's not that simple and there is a lot to go until Rumble. There is even more to Wrestlemania. Let me remind you, last year Rumble it was Punk-Ziggler for the title and everyone thought that Jericho was gona win Rumble match. As I said, too many "what" and too much time to pass so we could say it properly what's gona happen...

I think it will be Rock vs Cena part 2 for the WWE title. The question is if they decide to throw in Punk and make it a triple threat match or just keep it a singles match with Cena and Rock?

If they want to do Punk vs Rock at WM.. Rock should come out on Raw and says he wants a shot at ending Punk's title reign at the Royal Rumble, then Punk comes out declines the match and tells Rock he hasn't earned the right to face him at RR… So then Rock decides to enter the Royal Rumble and wins it setting up their match for Wrestlemania.

If Punk wrestles Rock at the royal rumble I doubt they do that again at WM. Their is no way they do a rematch from two months ago as their WM main event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back