• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm begging you Vince

He'll lose one viewer and gain ten more.

Actually the demographics and ratings trends suggest that he gains 2 kids and then loses 3 adult men. Haven't you noticed the ratings have been going down opposed to skyrocketing? Cena is a wildly overrated draw. I am sure people spend a fair amount of money on him but I don't see the growth factor that the great draws can lay claim to. It isn't how much money he makes the company, it is how much money the company could be making. It is no coincidence that what draws the most money is when he looks mortal yet they still are chicken shit to do it most of the time.

The overshadowing Spectre of Cena is definitely a thing - look at Punk's year long title reign - but while it does annoy me at times, it is only on very rare occasions. And it is not like there is no reason for the spotlight falling on Cena and whomever he is feuding with.

Over-exposure of Cena is more the problem, not that he has been pushed so prominently for so long. Although I suppose you could suggest that he has become something of a crutch for Vince and should he get injured for a significant period of time, there may be problems.

Cena main evented over Punk because Punk is hilariously over-rated.

I've got a good feeling about Daniel Bryan, have done for a very long time. I was also one of the first on the Morrison wont do anything and Miz will be a World Champion bandwagon. I always back the right horse.

Ejaculate.

Барбоса;4490627 said:
The overshadowing Spectre of Cena is definitely a thing - look at Punk's year long title reign - but while it does annoy me at times, it is only on very rare occasions. And it is not like there is no reason for the spotlight falling on Cena and whomever he is feuding with.

Over-exposure of Cena is more the problem, not that he has been pushed so prominently for so long. Although I suppose you could suggest that he has become something of a crutch for Vince and should he get injured for a significant period of time, there may be problems.

Now, its too late. I think Vince and the boys are scared of Cena taking time off and building a new star. Everyone is over-exposed these days, its the nature of the beast what I don't get, is the hullaballoo over how Vince is stroking Cena's pee-pee. He is banking on his biggest star dammit!

Now, its too late. I think Vince and the boys are scared of Cena taking time off and building a new star. Everyone is over-exposed these days, its the nature of the beast what I don't get, is the hullaballoo over how Vince is stroking Cena's pee-pee. He is banking on his biggest star dammit!

Agreed. Vince should really be lauded for jerking off John Cena. It's just smart business. Smart, hot, steamy business.

Don't act as if you haven't stared at this

tumblr_lztd0v1cuG1roh6zso1_500.png

WWE/Vince have been masking the decline of the industry for a while now, not providing solutions. They go for quantity to sell what they want to opposed to quality. Eventually the diminishing returns were bound to catch up with them. When they did instead of improving quality they just decided to go after kids since they were easier to fool. This has yet to prove to be a successful business strategy but it makes sense that it could work in the longer run.

Wow. "But ...BUT John Cena sells more t-shirts so that entertains me and he should remain on top. I somehow benefit by this even though I lack any remote association with WWE's business success or lack there of. But the dirtsheets and livecasts tell me I should care. So I do."

Fuck off. Cena sells like 80 more different pieces of merch (ranging from his ever changing t-shirts to garden gnomes) than anyone else on the roster. Someone can take that spot. D-Bryan is over with every portion of the audience (kids, casuals, men, women, hardcore), which of course Cena has never been able to accomplish ("t-shirts!!"). Pull the damn trigger. Or fuck it up like you did with Punk and turn Bryan heel.

"How do you know if Hardcore Holly wasn't given the exact same treatment that the WWE wouldn't be twice as popular? You don't... all we have is where we are at now.. and were at about -100%approval from the late 90s."

Money shot because he was made into the money shot! Someone else could have been made the money shot.. why do you guys always miss the point?!?

Okay so if all these other guys can be made into stars who make just as much money as Cena, why doesn't Vince do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back