• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm begging you Vince

Cena's #1 In My Heart

Getting Noticed By Management
Do something that isn't about stroking John Cena's cock for once in the past 10 years.

Everything has been and will be about John Cena til he dies.

The only reason Punk held the title for 434 days is to give Cena's image a break from it and to hope the boos reside by turning Punk heel during his superhero title reign... right before he faced the superhero who would have got booed in his hometown, John Cena, in Boston.

Who thought it was even close to a good idea to let Cena continue to main even over Punk for pretty much his entire title reign? Yeah... way to show the universe how much Punk belongs.

And now... I get sader as the days in the WWE will grow darker. Curtis Axel is already a bore... he is the only person able to defeat Cena twice in a row in probably his entire career. Daniel Bryan.. the god damn hottest thing in the business, was used as simply a device to garner John Cena more cheers this past Monday... great...

The only way this is justifiable is if Daniel Bryan works his way into a three way with Ryback and Cena and makes them both tap out at the exact same time to win the title.

DID YOU NOT HEAR THE ROAR AND RUMBLE IN THE ARENA AS BRYAN WAS ABOUT TO MAKE RYBACK TAP OUT?!?

I dare you Vince.. fuck up Daniel Bryan and I will never look back at your shit company.

Hell no... I'm at war with him and Cena... no mercy til true justice is served. My blood LITERALLY boils when thinking about this stuff.

I don't get how Vince McMahon could be so god damn stupid. Of Course Cena is going to be the best in the fans eyes when you put him over everybody and their grandsons for a decade. Not everybody in this world can think for themselves.

How do you know if Hardcore Holly wasn't given the exact same treatment that the WWE wouldn't be twice as popular? You don't... all we have is where we are at now.. and were at about -100%approval from the late 90s.

Using your sexual reference, John Cena keeps getting stroked because he ejaculates gold, and still has a seemingly never ending supply.

Cena=Money. McMahon (and any smart businessman) likes money. Hence, McMahon likes Cena, and will overexpose him until the money dries up.

Using your sexual reference, John Cena keeps getting stroked because he ejaculates gold, and still has a seemingly never ending supply.

Cena=Money. McMahon (and any smart businessman) likes money. Hence, McMahon likes Cena, and will overexpose him until the money dries up.

The money shot. . .

You fight the good fight, I'll tune in next week for more proverbial Cena c*ck stroking.

The money shot. . .

"How do you know if Hardcore Holly wasn't given the exact same treatment that the WWE wouldn't be twice as popular? You don't... all we have is where we are at now.. and were at about -100%approval from the late 90s."

Money shot because he was made into the money shot! Someone else could have been made the money shot.. why do you guys always miss the point?!?

WWE = Fake.. Cena's Position = Fake, Controlled, Regulated...

Much like the chemicals that your eating out of your fruity pebbles.

But hey... it's "real food" just like Cena is a "real wrestler". Til you wake up with ADD and heart disease and release fake doesn't cut it.

I heard a whole lot of money for Daniel Bryan lately... they'll never take full advantage if he isn't given the Cena POSITION... same for any wrestler... right Punk?!? Mr. Second Fiddle.

10 years of WM main events will make you a money shot.

Stone Cold only needed 1. CM Punk needed 0.

Put it this way... little kids aren't going to think they are cool when they are cheering for someone who isn't the best... why else would Cena get the cheers. Cause Kids value... "hustle, loyalty, and respect?" Kids don't even know what that shit means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kiddies see everyone else cheering Cena and they want to feel special and cool tooo.... so CENA!!! CENNAA!!!

"How do you know if Hardcore Holly wasn't given the exact same treatment that the WWE wouldn't be twice as popular? You don't... all we have is where we are at now.. and were at about -100%approval from the late 90s."

Money shot because he was made into the money shot! Someone else could have been made the money shot.. why do you guys always miss the point?!?

But hey... it's "real food" just like Cena is a "real wrestler". Til you wake up with ADD and heart disease and release fake doesn't cut it.

I heard a whole lot of money for Daniel Bryan lately... they'll never take full advantage if he isn't given the Cena POSITION... same for any wrestler... right Punk?!? Mr. Second Fiddle.

I am just talking about jizz, mate.

Oh... you mean what Cena and Vince do to each other after Raw every night?!? Got ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know if Daniel Bryan has to take "the money shot" from Vince.. I don't want him to be champion anymore.

He'll lose one viewer and gain ten more. What's your complaint about; you've dealt with Cena being the man for 7 years, so why does it hurt your feelings now?

Put it this way, Vince does not give a flying blue fuck about you and your complaints. All he sees is what Rihanna sees, and that's signs, dollars signs.

Cause Vince is wrong. There is 7 billion people on this planet, and Cena... JOHN CENA.. is going to make you the most money?!?

RIGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I'm pretty sure Daniel Bryan would sell Alaska to the Chinese in exchange for our debt he's so good.

Cause Vince is wrong. There is 7 billion people on this planet, and Cena... JOHN CENA.. is going to make you the most money?!?

RIGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Well he's headlined various shows with record breaking attendance and/or PPV buys, been a part of some of the most memorable matches and moments in WWE history, still sells in the ring well and gets solid reaction 8 years in the main event scene and sells so much merch and gets so many wishes from the Make-A-Wish foundation WWE fears turning him heel. Color me crazy, but I think Vince is on to something here.
I'm pretty sure Daniel Bryan would sell Alaska to the Chinese in exchange for our debt he's so good.

Sell a state because we're that fucked up? That sounds fucking horrible.

Because John Cena is ten million times the professional wrestler Hardcore Holly could ever dream of being (and is much younger, too). Hardcore Holly sucks.

Oh, and the quality of the product has improved about 98437539487% since the late 90's.
There was no one near Cena's level of skill and mass appeal. Hence why he got the chance. And since the company is still making truckloads of money thanks to Cena, they'll keep doing it.
There's nothing fake about his position. Yes, it's controlled, because it puts the WWE in the ideal position for success.

Ahh, I get it. Since John Cena is so god damn popular that they use him to replace FRED FUCKING FLINSTONE there's a problem... I mean if that doesn't tell you how big a deal Cena is, you need your head examined.

And I don't eat Fruity Pebbles.

They've already taken advantage of Punk and Bryan as much as possible. None of them have (or will ever have) the mass appeal it takes to be a top dog. They are the technicians that put on awesome technical masterpieces, but they don't carry the company. Much like Randy Savage, they are the #2.

Punk/Bryan is Savage, Cena is Hogan. Both get their chance in the limelight, but can't, won't, and shouldn't take over for the top dog.

oh, and you keep bringing up that it's fake. You want real wrestling? Go help save it from getting eliminated from the Olympics.

Are you pissed? You lost all credibility when you mentioned Hardcore fucking Holly.

Because if he could have been twice as popular he would have been given the same treatment. Cena doesn't draw the most money because Vince strokes him. Vince strokes him because Cena draws the most money.

If just anyone could be in that spot then why was it given to Cena?

What do you mean by "real wrestler"?

So why do you think Cena has his position? If Vince is interested in money and someone can draw more money than Cena why wouldn't Vince put that person above Cena? You think Vince just gives Cena that spot to be a pal to him despite being able to make more money with someone else? Maybe, just maybe the guy that has made hundreds of millions of dollars running a wrestling promotion over the past 30 years has a better idea of what makes money than you do:scratchchin:

Vince is only loyal to WWE and the almighty dollar. He would push Osama Bin Laden as a top heel if he thought it would draw money. The only example you need is he brought back Bret Hart after that guy spit on him and punched him in the face on the way out the door to work for his most hated rival. All because he thought he could make a buck off him. He doesn't care if its Cena, Punk, Bryan or the Blue Meanie. Vince is going to look after Vince.

Do something that isn't about stroking John Cena's cock for once in the past 10 years.

Just to be clear he is only doing it far class credit at a 10 year adult learning program that he is taking at Stamford Junior College.

Sort of....But it was for a class.

When I was in graduate school, I took a class called 'Multicultural Therapy.' The teacher of the course wasn't just teaching us how to understand different cultures, races, beliefs, and orientations, she had us live them, be it for an hour or a few days.

The best example of this was for us to walk in public showing affection of some kind with a person that was the opposite of our orientation. For straight men, such as myself, the assignment was to walk in public for 20 minutes(at least) together with another male, showing affection. The catch was, it couldn't be with someone else in the class, and it had to be around or in an area we were known. The assignment was completed when we wrote a paper about the experience.

For the women in my class, I found out quickly through conversation, it was much easier for them to find friends who willingly volunteered to complete the assignment with them. Men/ Not so much. My two closest friends in this world both laughed at me, thought I was joking, then resoundingly said no to my request that they 'help me' with the assignment.

So once I found a friend, I had to pick a venue. I worked at the time at a Ruby Tuesday's in the local mall in order to supplement my income while I attended school, and knew many of the people that worked at other stores in the mall due to them coming in to eat or drink after work. So I picked the mall, walking around slowly with my friend, holding hands. I got quite a few, quite hilariously, "What the hell?" remarks from people that knew me and knew I had a girlfriend at the time. I wasn't permitted to 'come clean' until after the time was up, so I just smiled and allowed people to come to the conclusions they chose. The best part was walking past my actual restaurant, where my girlfriend had met me several times following work for food or drinks, and seeing their faces and reactions. It was a lie we were telling, essentially, but we were 'coming out' all the same, in one of the most public of places.

I wonder how it would have been received if I had tried in church. ;)

It was an eye-opening experience. Neither my friend nor myself felt ashamed at any point, and if he did, he didn't act it. The hardest part, essentially, became explaining what it was for and about to colleagues and friends that saw us, and their disbelief. Again, it mattered little, as I was ashamed of nothing, but some people simply didn't believe that I really hadn't 'switched teams', so to speak. I even was asked out by two different guys I knew that next week from work and at the mall(one apiece) that I didn't realize were gay. If they were being truthful and not just messing with me back, and I somehow helped in their "coming out" process, I'm proud of that for sure.

I still said no to both. :)

95% of what you're saying is wrong, but Cena being the only guy Vince cares about has definitely hurt other top faces (Orton, Punk, Ryback). None of them evet stood a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back