Do you think WWE will change the name of Hell in the Cell

I think some of you are missing the point of all this. It's clear that changing the name of this match would be a huge mistake and yes the name alone makes it all the more interesting. Keep in mind though that they don't really even need to use the word Hell because of the fame it's already gained...it's practically already implied because you know Hell is what awaits whoever enters it.

Aside from that..like others have mentioned changing the FU was a dumb move but maybe more so because of the stupid name they replaced it with. If they had come up with a more 'creative' name people might not be against it so much.

WWE I'm sure will continue changing things around whether we the real fans like it or not, but they need to do a better job at it.

Yes, they will change it, the WWE creative department worked overtime to come
up with a replacement name, and soon, they will refer to the event as "Heck in a Cell."

It doesn't seem plausible to me that they'll change the name. I mean, the show is about people who have resorted to fighting to solve their problems, so the WWE isn't really all that kid-friendly, no matter how hard they try to be. F-U is a likely thing to be changed, but Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network say "hell" now.

Back in the day, in that cartoon "Hey Arnold!" - that chick with one eyebrow would say "crap" all the time.

No, what a silly thing to suggest. lets be serious. Its not a curse word if its in refernce to a place, that being hell itself, and thats how its phrased in the name of the match. Not a curse word, a place, so its fine for a PG rating. If not, they will have to ban sunday morning televised church services.

No way. There's a big difference between saying something like FU and saying hell. I mean, come on. I know WWE wants to make the show more accessable to children, but getting rid of the name hell would be going too far. It's not going to corrupt kids to hear the word hell for a month out of the year. It's not like HIAC is done every month or something like that. Also, show me a promo that doesn't say hell or damn. It happens every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back