Hell in the Cell v2

mcmanus69

Pre-Show Stalwart
i thought the new hell in a cell was pretty damn sweet.....i wish to hell they had ended up on top of it with someone taking a nice bump but like someone said in a prior post...y should wwe give us what we want...they have no compatition......anyway i thought the new cell look bad ass...what do u guys n girls think about the new cell??

I havn't seen it yet but I'll take your word for it
as far as wwe haveing no compation, TNA is getting more of a fan following every day and soon will be giving WWE a run for there money, then they will have to give us what we want, like bumps off the top of the cell

Yeah, the cell was pretty sweet. TNA is getting more popular and if the rumors are true, Kurt Angle will soon be on TNA. They are also trying to pick up Goldberg, so we will have to see.

i dont know if u guys remember but the HITC v2 looks exactly the same as WcW cage that they used in a few pay per view about a year to 2 years before wwe bought them out just what i though was an interesting note

the new cell definetly looks sweet but why take all the time to build the cell when at unforgiven the cell was hardly used to the wrestlers advantages. i mean you hardly saw anyone get rammed in to the cell like a battering ram and no one went out the cell. but weapons and brutality wise, yeah the match was pretty sick.

It looked good but what was the point in making it bigger? They did'nt use the extra height to their advantage.

They made it bigger for probably one major reason. Every time a HIAC comes around people start saying about taking bumps off the top of the Cell. The Foley Bump from the old Cell was bad enough, so they make it bigger and basically people wont be constantly complaining that someone didn’t go off the top of it, although by the looks of this Thread they failed. I actually really enjoyed the HIAC Match, I thought it was damn brutal. It wasn’t the bump fest of Foley vs. Undertaker or Foley vs. HHH but none the less a really solid and brutal Match.

tmad82 said:
Yeah, the cell was pretty sweet. TNA is getting more popular and if the rumors are true, Kurt Angle will soon be on TNA. They are also trying to pick up Goldberg, so we will have to see.

Where Im from people are getting sick of TNA. Also if Angle does go to TNA that would be a horrible thing cause he needs to rest up, that guy will end up killing himself. I don't think the rumors are true though.

As for the Cell, it was awsome, I liked the match. I hope they use that one more often, but I hope they use it more like a weapon too next time.

I really wished theyd have used the cell to their advantage like someone siad previously. I would off liked to see the wrestlers atleast fighting on top of the cell, if not anyone taking bumps. That would of been a great site to witness. But I did enjoy the match, the modernized cell looks cool yet feels demonic like the others. The only thing I didnt understand is the door. They raised the cell at the beginning for intros, and then raised it again after the match. I could see the door, but no one walked through it. Whats up with that?

well it went out threw wwe mobile alerts that the cell would be bigger and reinforced....i think the reasoning behind it was to bost buy rates.....a msg gos out saying it will be bigger and reinforced...well u automaticaly think that show will be getting on top of the cell and that someone will be taking a big bump....i think that the only reason they mad it bigger was so they could put the word out n make people think that there was gonna be a big bump....agree??

The new Hell In A Cell Structure was excellent.

It was quite a great match I must say, even though there wasn't any MAJOR bumps but its obvious there won't be any major bumps as there was 7 or 8 years ago.

The match still ruled and was completely enjoyable.

HITC match was pretty good but could have been so much better - in all honesty Big Show has become the slowest and sloppiest wrestler I have ever seen, what the hell is wrong with the dude? He used to be so much better than this. The new cage is just bullshit eye candy to sell more tickets.

And as for the people that said WWE doesn't have to try becuase they have no competition. WHO"S FKN FAULT IS THAT????? Maybe if wrestling fans weren't so used to buying into Vince's crap on a regular basis as part of some exclusive rights partnership and watched TNA on Thursday nights or the replay on Saturday nights they could help create some competition. Wrestling fans are becoming part of this huge problem instead of a solution. Even if you don't like TNA, watch it for the sake of waking the WWE up so that they can deliver a better product. Why not enjoy all the wrestling that's out there??

Why are people so loyal to one particular brand??? I mean in all seriousness, what the hell has Vince ever done for any one of you on a personal level?? NOTHING. Nobody owes the man any allegiance. Instead of saying, "NO, IM WWE ONLY I DONT WANNA HELP TNA", why not say, "F*CK IT WHY SHOULDNT I ENJOY ANY AND ALL WRESTLING". If not to help TNA than to make the WWE better. We only have ourselves to blame for the current condition of the WWE, beacuse we are lying to Vince and telling him, "Its OK, you can put all sorts of crap on your shows and we'll still watch". Don't get me wrong keep watching WWE, but give the company some friggin COMPETITION. Its the only way to make their product better.

i liked the new cell. i think its pretty funny how they constructed it to make a loud cracking noise when wrestlers hit the walls... anybody else noticed that or am i the only one that not a dummy?

attila said:
HITC match was pretty good but could have been so much better - in all honesty Big Show has become the slowest and sloppiest wrestler I have ever seen, what the hell is wrong with the dude? He used to be so much better than this. The new cage is just bullshit eye candy to sell more tickets.

And as for the people that said WWE doesn't have to try becuase they have no competition. WHO"S FKN FAULT IS THAT????? Maybe if wrestling fans weren't so used to buying into Vince's crap on a regular basis as part of some exclusive rights partnership and watched TNA on Thursday nights or the replay on Saturday nights they could help create some competition. Wrestling fans are becoming part of this huge problem instead of a solution. Even if you don't like TNA, watch it for the sake of waking the WWE up so that they can deliver a better product. Why not enjoy all the wrestling that's out there??

Why are people so loyal to one particular brand??? I mean in all seriousness, what the hell has Vince ever done for any one of you on a personal level?? NOTHING. Nobody owes the man any allegiance. Instead of saying, "NO, IM WWE ONLY I DONT WANNA HELP TNA", why not say, "F*CK IT WHY SHOULDNT I ENJOY ANY AND ALL WRESTLING". If not to help TNA than to make the WWE better. We only have ourselves to blame for the current condition of the WWE, beacuse we are lying to Vince and telling him, "Its OK, you can put all sorts of crap on your shows and we'll still watch". Don't get me wrong keep watching WWE, but give the company some friggin COMPETITION. Its the only way to make their product better.

I watch both and I like both but TNA has a very long way to go to be any competition to the WWE.

How would a Hell in a Cell match be, if you added the Homicidal, Suciadal, Genacidal, Death Defying, Sabu?

attila said:

Without turning this into a WWE vs. TNA Thread, most people don’t watch TNA for one very good reason, the Production is poor, some believe its worse than that of ECW back in the day. The Wrestling is better, the Storytelling is Average, TNA is a good Wrestling Brand, but they need to pump some money into Production to draw in the Casual WWE Fans in my opinion.

And of course the new Cell was a way of selling the PPV without actually adding much to the match, personally I loved the Match.

What was the point in maing it bigger when they did fuck all on top of it anyway! It just looks like HIAC without the footholes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back