Do you care if Sin Cara comes back?

Do you care if Sin Cara comes back?

• Yes, I want Sin Cara back.

• No, WWE has enough talent w/o him.

• I'm on the fence.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Different style, but the same genre of the sport. That's like being able to claim that Mark Jindrak became a rookie even though he'd been wrestling for four years before he joined CMLL and then eventually AAA, because he wasn't adjusted to their style - yet, he still doesn't wrestle in the Lucha style, so by your logic, Mark Jindrak/Marco Corleone is a rookie, but common sense knows he isn't.

Ok then, if he's not a rookie (which he certainly counts as in my books) he's sure as hell acting like one. Botching moves left right and centre, failing piss tests and in general acting like a complete fucking greenhorn.

I don't see any guys you listed. You mentioned Football and compared it to wrestling; which in itself is flawed as they're two completely different things.

I listed

DBD
Kaval
Justin Gabriel

You could also include pretty much everyone who's ever been on NXT because they all been active for years too.

Once again, Mistico/Sin Cara is new to the company; not even anymore, and new to the style, he isn't new to the actual profession or sport, therefore he can't be labeled a rookie.

If the label fits...

Firstly..why do people still think Rey is going soon???? He announced on Twitter like a month ago that he felt a few more years were left touch wood.

Secondly, Yes I want Cara back, I need a Mysterio/Cara match. Once that happens, I don't mind where he goes.

No, he doesn't deserve shit! He had the push of his life, which people like Kane would kill for, and he screwed it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back