Do TNA fans ever wonder why they watch?

First of all invest in this.

Secondly, your point of view seems to be the general consensus amongst most viewers. Mainly the storylines jumping all over the place part. It seems to be a sign of panic and/or the inability for the people in the back to work together. As the old adage goes - "too many cooks spoil the pot". This may be a direct result of a group of people who once never got along...now agreeing with everything each other is saying in order to "patch things up" or avoid creating a stir in the back. While forgiving one another and tweeting nice things about the others is certainly good...it may create an atmosphere where disagreements are avoided in order to stay on good terms with one another. I don't see any other way that some of these terrible ideas are coming out there.

Another thing could be that they come up with something...and then another person comes up with something better that they want to use...that totally contradicts or makes the previous angle not make sense...or become entirely unnecessary all together. Who knows? I'm only making assumptions.

They do have the talent there though. And they also have the minds behind the scenes necessary to put out a good product. The results just aren't there entirely yet. But I have a feeling this "they" and "jarrett-hogan-nash-sting" angle may turn into something good. I'm crossing my fingers though. As I've said before...they need a large storyline that can last a little while to buy them some time to think of some other storylines for the future. That is another thing I feel they are lacking. Time. Storylines seem to be rushed for the most part...and it shows in their quality from time to time.

As for Orlando Jordan putting lotion on himself...I don't think anybody wants to see that at all. Put we live in an age where you can sue people for allowing females to do so on television but restricting males...although there may be some amendment or something stating otherwise. I know there is some clause (like places like Hooters) use where they deny certain people for not fitting into their marketing scheme.

yeah look at the whole Abyss storyline with giving him American Made theme song along with his original theme song.. I knew i just knew that wasn't going to work at all. instead of making him a monster, they created a Punk Abyss, and now goes back to heel, i guess people got their wish. As what you saying about storylines, look at what they doing with Tommy Dreamer, they had no choice be to create something similar to ECW, they had to that's the only way he can be brought, only thing they failed to do was say dixie invited them, well ofc because Tommy Dreamer signed with TNA, that's no surprise.. Sitting in the crowd acting like he brand new never seen before, we all saw this coming, just a matter of when.. only question is how long and how far is this so call ECW fraction going to go??

Of course one may feel a strong sense of disgust and self loathing while watching a cringe worthy segment such as Abyss beating his meat in the middle of the ring with his wood n' nails girlfriend. Even the blindest TNA mark will admit that.

However, these moments occur with every company. I know I feel the same way while watching one of the Bellas try to wrestle a match or something like that with the WWE. There's shit in all wrestling, no biggie.

Of course one may feel a strong sense of disgust and self loathing while watching a cringe worthy segment such as Abyss beating his meat in the middle of the ring with his wood n' nails girlfriend. Even the blindest TNA mark will admit that.

However, these moments occur with every company. I know I feel the same way while watching one of the Bellas try to wrestle a match or something like that with the WWE. There's shit in all wrestling, no biggie.

Exactly. I remember it like yesterday when the main event for WCW was one of the matches of the decade "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan Vs. Bill Golberg for the World Heavyweight Championship. Meanwhile, over on WWF - the main event was the Undertaker (in his "Satan" gimmick) marrying Stephanie McMahon. It was as if Vince McMahon were raising a subliminal white flag that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back