• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Divas

Trish has a push up bra always thats what make hers look bigger, and litas are massive man what are you talking about, Im glad they take away from her face though

grungy72 said:
Trish has a push up bra always thats what make hers look bigger, and litas are massive man what are you talking about, Im glad they take away from her face though

LMAO, yup shes a butter face :)

Jillian by far has the biggest ones though... I dont care what any of you say...

Lol......We should start talking about the males superstars if they are going to talk about the divas's boobs.

Who do you think is hot? I think Randy Orton is fucking sexy but he's a ********. John Cena's hot too, but he's going bald.

Eternal Dragon said:
I know, it's kind of weird. Back to wrestling please!

Flames Out
Dragon

Randy Orton is so much hotter than John Cena. He's got those abs, and that ****y attitude that is so cute! John Cena is starting look like a bald gorilla. He used to be cute.
Flames Out
Dragon

Yeah I like Randy's abs too. Lol ..... Mmm love to lick some cream off of that!

Chris Masters is alright looking.... I used to think Batista was hot but I found out he was like 40... So I changed my mind...

16 Girl + 40 Man = Creepy.

Yeah I get it now.

I think parts of these divas, would make a perfect diva.

Looks: Stacy
Body: Candice
Wrestling Abitilty: Trish
Ring Attire: Lita, (Face) Ashley or Torrie Wilson.
Wrestling Moves: Lita
Mic Skills: Trish

my favourite diva is trish stratus, because she's the best woman wrestler in wwe.

I'd have to say these are my favorite divas

Trish Stratus-very gorgeous, and is a good wrestler, i just love her
Lita-^pretty much the same reasons
Mickie James-Best diva to come to the WWE in quite somet time, attrative too
Candice-hot, i'm glad she is training to become a better wrestler, goes to show she takes this seriously
Jillian-good body, kinda of a butterface, good wrestler
Melina-beautiful, good wrestler, needs to change the hair though

That's pretty much it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back