• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Divas

My, my, my... Did Trish look ever soooo lovely tonight or what!? Even Lawler was thinking the same thing when he mentioned it... I was thinking about how she looked hot back in 2000 when she was younger compared to now as she is ageing very nicely. Time is being good to her and you know it!

:)

Um... okay. I thought the match between Trish and Victoria was pretty good compared to some others in the match- we saw some good moves. I wish Victoria would have won, though- I miss the Widows Peak.

Flames Out
Dragon

What I miss is some real womens wrestling matches they used to have when the womens roster was comprised of Trish, Molly, Victoria, Lita, Jazz, Gail Kim. When it was actual wrestling and less eye candy maybe a little of both but more wrestling. They had some great matches. Now it's just a waste of TV time..

I agree, I wish they would stop pushing Trish Stratus down our throats though. I know she's leaving but, she's already won six womens championships- how many more does she need??? Victoria is the most underrated female in the WWE right now.

Flames Out
Dragon

I thought she had won more than six womens championships before Mickie came along?

Yeah Victoria does want to pose in Playboy but, they haven't asked her yet. Does anyone know when Beth Pheonix is returning?

Flames Out
Dragon

Best looking Diva on Raw = Trish/Candice... Its a tough decision there

Best looking Diva on SD! = Personally I like Jillian

I dont think there gonna bring Phoenix back.... She has no angle anymore... Due to Mickey not having the Womens Championship..

PauLwaLL50 said:
Best looking Diva on Raw = Trish/Candice... Its a tough decision there

Best looking Diva on SD! = Personally I like Jillian

You have to be kidding Jillian , Her Face looks like a bull dog . Kristal is the hottest diva on Smackdown

LOL ^^^, And why shouldnt they keep pushing Trish, Eternal Dragon you gotta realise trish is THE ONLY good female wrestler in the wwe, She pwns there current shit house womans champ lol

No Victoria, Shelly/Ariel, Mickie James, Jillian Hall- are all still great. Lita's okay- Trish so overrated. Poor Victoria can't even get a decent push. I miss the gory neckbreaker/widows peak so much- that was such a great finisher.

Flames Out
Dragon

i think ashley is the hottest sd diva
back to actuall wrestling plz

grungy72 said:
LOL ^^^, And why shouldnt they keep pushing Trish, Eternal Dragon you gotta realise trish is THE ONLY good female wrestler in the wwe, She pwns there current shit house womans champ lol
Are you crazy? Victoria and Mickie are 3x better than Trish.

No look it goes like this, Trish is pushed cause she has it all.
She is hot
She can wrestle Better then anyone there ESPECIALLY LITA
She is a pure professional and doesnt sleep around with the locker room (LOL)
She is just plain better.

There is no diva in the wwe that can touch her

Trish is an okay wrestler- but Victoria and Mickie own her. Lita probably could have been better if it had not been for all the injuries. And I've never heard of anyone sleeping around anyway.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back