Divas

grungy72 said:
No look it goes like this, Trish is pushed cause she has it all.
She is hot
She can wrestle Better then anyone there ESPECIALLY LITA
She is a pure professional and doesnt sleep around with the locker room (LOL)
She is just plain better.

There is no diva in the wwe that can touch her
Sorry, Mickie is hotter than Trish
Victoria Wrestles better than her, so does Mickie
And neither of them sleep around.
They are just plain better.

I agree, I feel bad for Victoria. She just jobs to everybody. Has anyone actually seen her matches on Heat with the Indies girls- they're amazing and better than Trish's (who only does the same two moves every match).

Flames Out
Dragon

Victoria is not better then trish, If she was shed be pushed but she dont deserve it. And trish does more then 3 moves unlike someone i know, Her name being Lita

Trish does the Frankensteiner, an occasinal bad tilt-a-whirl head scissors, and the the modified, headlock, bulldog. That's about it- I agree Lita has a limited move set now but, she used to be great. Victoria is better than both- and it's not like she's the first person who deserves a push but, doesn't get one.

Flames Out
Dragon

Personally I think the most entertaining diva is Mickie... Shes bangin... and she's nuts... Gotta love that in a woman

Trish does. Chick Kick, Matrish move, Stratusfaction, Spinebuster, Lou Thesz press, Irish whip into bulldog, Handstand Frankensteiner off the top.

SO i do not think her moveset is that limited thank you very much, And i like mickie james too.
Just not as much as Trish

I'm not saying that Trish always had a limited move set- she does now and her matches are kind of boring. I always liked her better as heel anyway. Victoria is the one that deserves a push.

Flames Out
Dragon

Jillan looks so much prettier with out that thing on her face. Out of all the diva that have been in the WWE, I think Stacy was the best looking. But she had a body of a ten year old boy.

PauLwaLL50 said:
Best looking Diva on Raw = Trish/Candice... Its a tough decision there

Best looking Diva on SD! = Personally I like Jillian

He's right Eternal Dragon.
As much as I LOVE Lita, Trish is the shit and there is no denying it. She has set the bar for furture divas.

Lita, Victoria, Beth, Mickie and Melina are all good too, but Trish is the best.

grungy72 said:
LOL ^^^, And why shouldnt they keep pushing Trish, Eternal Dragon you gotta realise trish is THE ONLY good female wrestler in the wwe, She pwns there current shit house womans champ lol

Yeah Eternal you should really listen to me, I got an IQ of 149 so yeah listen to me or suffer my wrath, I can think of ways to get you even though your in america lol.

Getting back to the topic Melina right now is the hottest diva, Damm she is my eye candy mmmmMMmm Melina lol

Melina isnt that great she's OK... But she has some pretty good wrestling skills...

Yeah, Nah it must be an australian attraction to pacific looking chicks cause i think she is simply rediculously good looking like nothing i have ever seen before

grungy72 said:
Yeah Eternal you should really listen to me, I got an IQ of 149 so yeah listen to me or suffer my wrath, I can think of ways to get you even though your in america lol.

Getting back to the topic Melina right now is the hottest diva, Damm she is my eye candy mmmmMMmm Melina lol
Then I suppose you are par of Menza, besides a high IQ doesn't not mean you have taste.

Lita's tits are the star of RAW. After she leaves, the show is gonna blow goats! Mickie James, when she worked as Alexis Laree, was a better wrestler than any "diva" in the WWE.... so of course she was sent to OVW to learn the WWE "style", which basically means she had to be toned down so she would be able to work with Diva search winners, without accidentally killing one of Vince's bimbo pets!

Extreme Hardcore Icon said:
^^^ I love Litas tits too. I wish i could french kiss her and do her
Dunno I have a problem with her breast, I hate fake breast and hers are just huge beach balls.

They really arent shes like a d cup... Thats not huge.... Trish's and Mickie's are way bigger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back