Debate

This is not a banter thread.

I ask because I think it would be neat to getting the debater league going again. Wondering if anyone is interested before I ask the man. or the other man. or Luther.

I like debating with the Canadian. But he won't anymore. I tried in the Steroids in wrestling debate, but he got bored and gave up

There are a few on here that I think do an excellent job at debating, but only a couple I would like to match wits against. Will and IC spring to mind. Both are capable of well thought out, interesting debates. That's not to say that others aren't...I really enjoy watching Sam, and Jake, just to name a couple, but I have...anger management issues, and as soon as the argument turned to "Its the right opinion cause its my opinion" I would lose all control (and probably get banned).

I don't mean to leave any good posters out, cause there are a lot of you, but those are the debaters that stand out for me. So far I've only had a chance to knock heads with a couple of people, and honestly, mrstlouis and chrisjeffers weren't a whole lot of fun. Hunting isn't fun when the target throw themselves at your bullets...

Umm.... your face is silly!

:D

How's that for a debate starter...

Your Body is silly.

TM I would be interested in a debate league type of thing, but I would probably be involved in wrestling only debates because that is something I'd actually have a chance of winning in.

Don't mean to stir shit but whats all this Justin love? All of his debates are just insult-laden rants about how you suck as a poster.

Well shit it's true. He always dances around the actual topic, barely touching on a couple of points. The rest of his debate posts are just him insulting you and your opinion and cursing. Shit I mean I'm hardly the one to criticize someone for a lot of cursing, but even I'm tame compared to him. Every other word is fuck this and fuck that and fuck you with him.

I'm sure if he reads this he'll prove my point.

1181911796832.gif

I would love to have any kind of nfl debate with anyone. But it has to be a legit debate and not a flame battle. And someone who knows what they are talkin about. I'm not afraid to lose.

Big Pimpin and i could get into a serious hip hop debate, i can feel it, if only we didn't agree on so many artists..other than that I think I need to star debating music more with the person called DODGe This!

One day I think we will get into a serious debate on hip-hop cause even though we do have the same opinions on lots of artists out there, i'm almost 100% positive that there is at least 2-3 artists out there that we don't agree on.

I agree, the music forum is lacking in traffic, Pimpin and I have been trying to create threads that inspire debate, or even some well polished posts about artists in the industry, but for some reason they aren't taking off like they should be.

You need to promote them. Put links in your sig, make bar room threads advertising them, etc.

You need to promote them. Put links in your sig, make bar room threads advertising them, etc.

I guess I've never been one for advertising threads, but I got an idea for a new thread I want to put together for the music section, an all hip hop thread. Not sure on the specifics on what I want to do with it, but I want it to be a part review thread on some old classics, part discussing the current state of hip hop (since a lot of threads have broken down into that), and discussing past events.

I agree with Ty Burna about the all hip hop thread & I like that it would be like a discussion of past events that has made an important impact on hip hop, have a part review on some old classics, discuss about today's lackluster version of hip hop, but also in my opinion there would be a discussion on what song/album got you into listening to hip hop & have a discussion on our opinions on how should hip hop improve. I don't know I think it's looks good on paper, but then again i'm not sure on how much of an impact that thread would actually make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back