• Seth Rollins

• John Cena

• Sheamus

• Other

• I think he should sit Mania out to build toward a heel turn

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
For literally every other superstar who will be involved it is a rumored or predicted match from Rollins vs Orton to Reigns vs Lesnar to Triple H vs Sting to Ziggler vs Barrett to Harper vs Rowan to Wyatt vs Undertaker to Rusev vs Cena. But the one big name who hasn't been talked about is Dean Ambrose. Dean was rumored to face either Triple H,Seth Rollins or Randy Orton at WrestleMania but we now know both wont happen. So here are some potiental names:

Chris Jericho I read an interview the other day that said he would like to turn heel and face Daniel Bryan,Dean Ambrose or stay face and face Seth Rollins at WrestleMania. But with Rollins busy with Orton and Bryan injured this could work unless Bryan returns and faces Jericho. Or Jericho can sit another year out and we can get

Daniel Bryan vs Dean Ambrose: This would be an awesome match and a good feud if one of them turns heel. I would have to think it would be Ambrose. But I personally would save a Ambrose heel turn off until the night after WrestleMania on Roman Reigns.

John Cena Doubt this would happen with Cena possibly facing Rusev. But if WWE wanted to make Cena face someone who isn't a mid card champ Ambrose is the guy.

Brock Lesnar At this point it seems unlikely but WWE could be swerving us and make this happen. I mean Ambrose has headlined two PPV as a solo competitor this year and headlined about 4 all together. He beat John Cena already so they must be high on him. They say they didn't see him as a main eventer yet they let him headline over Cena twice.

or

Batista He was said to be set for Mania and WWE hasn't gave any hints since other than mentioning him a few times like when Seth teased his return on Raw. But this would mean him returning as a heel and turning face at Mania raising Dean's hand and returning to retire at WrestleMania 32.

I picked Rollins. Their rivalry isn't over by a longshot, and if he's done with Wyatt he can move back to Rollins. I don't see Rollins cashing in successfully, so why not have Rollins cash in after Cena vs. Lesnar, the bell rings and we think it's finally going to happen. Then just as Rollins is about to win, Ambrose comes out and costs him the cash-in as revenge for losing to him so many times (they can even have a match earlier in the night, where Rollins wins again). Rollins is able to enter the Rumble, and Ambrose comes out and eliminates him, thereby causing Rollins to just about lose his mind due to Ambrose always costing him his chance to be champion. There you go, Ambrose goads Rollins into one more match at WrestleMania where he finally beats Rollins.

I picked other, and this is because of a long-shot idea, but it seemingly makes sense in my head, so here goes. I figure that Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins will be dragged out until WrestleMania XXXI, and I'm completely fine with that. It should be a great match and a great feud too. So that rules out Rollins. I think Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is likely, so that rules Lesnar out. Plus, it's very unrealistic. John Cena and Daniel Bryan seem unlikely to me, I don't know, I just don't feel it right now, especially if he remains a face, and Sheamus just doesn't excite me, so I say no.

This is a long-shot, but I would like to see it. Dean Ambrose vs. Triple H anybody? I know you said this was unlikely, but why not? I assume Triple H is going to want a WrestleMania match, and if the idea of Sting vs. Triple H occurs at Fast Lane rather than WrestleMania to allow for the Undertaker to return and face Sting, the Ambrose match is rather plausible. Ambrose has the edge and I think a match with someone like Triple H would be a rather big rub with Ambrose, perhaps the biggest yet. This is just the inner-kid speaking here I think, maybe it's so unlikely, but it's one I'd like to see. I imagine the two polarising personalities would suit rather well in a feud that could be similar to what we saw with Bryan last year, if Ambrose keeps the momentum going that is.

That being said, I would certainly love to see Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose, the build up and match itself has the potential to be fantastic, and as Jericho is one of my favourites, I'd be up for it. If Ambrose turned heel, which by WrestleMania may be a little premature, Daniel Bryan makes sense I guess, a big heel and a big face, but I think Ambrose still has enough momentum to last until WrestleMania as a big face.

I think Orton's going to feud with Seth Rollins leading into WrestleMania. I'm not sure what there going to do with John Cena or Dean Ambrose so I figure just put those two guys against each other? I don't know.

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar
Sting vs HHH
Bray Wyatt vs Undertaker
Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins

Where does leave the poster boy John Cena??? Your guess is as good as mine. Turn Ambrose heel and have him work with Cena I don't know.

I think Orton's going to feud with Seth Rollins leading into WrestleMania. I'm not sure what there going to do with John Cena or Dean Ambrose so I figure just put those two guys against each other? I don't know.

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar
Sting vs HHH
Bray Wyatt vs Undertaker
Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins

Where does leave the poster boy John Cena??? Your guess is as good as mine. Turn Ambrose heel and have him work with Cena I don't know.

I'd go with Cena vs. Ambrose. They hinted at the feud earlier this year and I think it could be money. Neither has to be heel, since WWE loves their 'shades of gray'. That said, I agree that Ambrose would play heel since Cena can't, but most likely he'd simply be an anti-hero (which he is very good at).

Regarding the card, I would love to see it play out like this:
Reigns vs. Lesnar - WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Sting vs. Undertaker - Dream Match
Triple H vs. Bray Wyatt (I don't know how they get here, but it would be amazing and a huge push for Bray. I'm not kidding, it would be far better than Wyatt vs. Undertaker.)
Cena vs. Ambrose (as stated above)
Rollins vs. Orton - Number 1 Contender's Match
Harper vs. Ziggler vs. Rowan - IC Title Triple Threat
Rusev vs. Ryback - US Title (Ryback defeats Rusev cleanly, ending his streak)
Nikki vs. AJ - Diva's Title with Loser Leaves WWE stipulation (I don't think AJ would leave without one last WrestleMania payday and what a way to exit)
For the tag titles, I'm not sure. I could see Miz and Mizdow still champs and defending against anywhere from 1 to 3 other tag teams (Ascension, anyone?). I could also see a different team with the gold and Miz VS. Mizdow. It seems they're building up to that, but would it be as soon as 'Mania?

Typical IWC, Ambrose is red hot at the moment as face, turn him heel and have him face Cena. :lmao:

Obvious one is Rollins. They have history and him winning would be nice way to establish some Shield triplle threat at future if Rollins cash in on Reigns. But thats just a prediction for now, still lot can change in meantime. :)

He's red hot right now, so a heel turn would just be down right fucking stupid, that rules out Cena & Bryan right off the bat, & likely rules out Jericho, & Sheamus as well, unless they were to return as heels, which I just don't see happening. Brock look sto have his hands full with Reigns going into Mania, & Rollins will likely be feauding with Sheamus. If SSeries is any indication of what they'll be doing with Triple H this year, it looks like he's busy working with Sting. Taker is supposedly working Bray this year, so this leaves the options for Ambrose fairly limited as given how over he is right now he's got to be getting a fairly big match. My guess would be Rusev or Harper, though I wouldn't be surprised if they threw Show at him thinking that counts as a big match, they'd be wrong.

Earlier in the year I originally wanted to see Dean Ambrose take on Triple H at Wrestlemania 31 since he was involved in a super hot feud with The Authority's #1 guy & could use the rub from beating a legend like HHH on the grandest stage of 'em all. But since he's been feuding with Bray Wyatt he hasn't really interacted with Triple H or The Authority that much & his stock as a babyface has dipped a little in the company's eyes since guys like Reigns & Bryan are back.

So now I think the match we are mostly likely to see from Ambrose at WM 31 is him vs. Bad News Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship. I don't see Barrett losing the title before Mania & I think WWE likes Ambrose as a face for now but seemingly doesn't have many plans for him beyond the upper mid-card/occasional main eventer. It just seems like a WWE move since an IC Title win would be a step up for Ambrose in some ways & hopefully would give him a little time to shine on the WM stage, while at the same time not upstaging the other guys they plan on pushing super strong this year.

Jericho has said he won't be on tv prior to and at Mania because he will be touring with his band so that leaves him out. His wrestling schedule is based around his touring schedule so you can kinda figure out when he'll be back and how involved the angle is.

I think Ambrose will face Kane. Kane seems to be the guy popular people face at WrestleMania when the writers don't have anything major to do with them. Kane faced Orton at WM 28, faced Ziggler/Big E at WM 29, faced The Shield at WM 30.

Inserted into the Rollins/Orton match. That or he'll make up the numbers in a multi-man match.

Ambrose is popular but he'd be quite easy to ignore leading up to Mania.

I might be wrong, but I have a feeling that Ambrose will be in the annual battle royal, if WWE decides to have one again this year. I know some aren't really thrilled with the notion of the battle royal, but it's a good way for just about everybody on the main roster to have part of the WrestleMania payday. I'd rather see extra time devoted to guys on the roster in some sort of match that let's them get a big payday than for WWE to waste time with some idiotic celebrity match or something along those lines.

I think Ambrose's time will come, Vince is just too enamored with Roman Reigns at the moment. The notion of Reigns being ready for the main event while reports from a few month back allege that Ambrose isn't quite there would be laugh worthy of it wasn't a sad commentary how out of touch the old man is.

I might be wrong, but I have a feeling that Ambrose will be in the annual battle royal, if WWE decides to have one again this year. I know some aren't really thrilled with the notion of the battle royal, but it's a good way for just about everybody on the main roster to have part of the WrestleMania payday. I'd rather see extra time devoted to guys on the roster in some sort of match that let's them get a big payday than for WWE to waste time with some idiotic celebrity match or something along those lines.

I think Ambrose's time will come, Vince is just too enamored with Roman Reigns at the moment. The notion of Reigns being ready for the main event while reports from a few month back allege that Ambrose isn't quite there would be laugh worthy of it wasn't a sad commentary how out of touch the old man is.

According to Wrestlezone, Triple H's major announcement tonight will involve Dean Ambrose. In hindsight if it is something huge like Dean getting an opportunity at being in the World Championship match at Wrestlemania it doesn't make a ton of sense and just seems like its thrown in to keep the fans from storming the ring and killing Reigns. Not too mention Ambrose was a pain in The Authority's ass for the better part of 2014.

I don't like the idea of Dean Ambrose arguably the best overall performer of the Shield just being thrown into a battle royal while Reigns and Rollins get huge matches at the big show. Ambrose was the most entertaining part of Raw for around end of summer to when his dreadful feud with Wyatt started. He headlined pay per views and put out some damn good matches and promos along the way. Then terrible booking derailed a lot of his momentum. I don't mind him losing as the crowd is still hot for him, but it was HOW he lost. A distraction from a ghost hologram and an exploding TV did not do him any favors.

There may not be a lot of options for Ambrose this Wrestlemania depending on whats going to be announced tonight but I would love to see a better option than a stupid battle royal. Ambrose is too valuable to just be thrown into something like that. I would have a number one contender match at the big show between Cena and Ambrose depending on if Cena is done with Rusev. Ambrose wins, Rollins cashes in at the end of the night, Reigns has a rematch clause, Triple Threat next month at Extreme Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back