Report: Huge Update On Dean Ambrose Future

Ambrose turning heel would be lazy, his work as a face isn't done yet, he needs to build up credability first I think. Make him someone the fans can really get behind, then have him turn on everyone and become a psychotic loaner type character.

I could see Ambrose going heel.... they can play it off in 2 ways....

1) He's always wanted to be a champion and he saw how joining the Authority worked for Rollins, making him champ... suddenly the IC belt is free, and his reward could be getting that immediately placed around his waist and getting the title he's wanted

2) If he turns and allows Seth to keep the belt, they can play it off as they knew it all along and that was the reason Kane put Ambrose in the match in the first place....

Turning Ambrose at this point is stupid, he's the most over-guy right now and gets the loudest pop. With the authority ruling everything there needs to be an anti-authority.. Ambrose is very much anti-authority at the moment, wasn't always the case when he was with Shield, but that's how he is now.. He really reminds me a lot of Stond Cold with the way he defies authority.. He's like Sting was to the NWO and he should stay that way..

That being said, they should turn Reigns..

Based on what we saw last night on Raw, no new light has been shed on what's in store for Dean. We expected all members of the Fatal-4 to be in action, and they were.

Thing is, Roman Reigns had to fight Kane, Randy Orton and Seth Rollins went against each other.....dangerous opponents all.

Meanwhile, Dean got to square off against the two J & J stooges? Really? It's not as if we didn't know how that one was gonna turn out, right? Honestly, I was a bit surprised Mercury got in as much offense as he did, so that was okay......but there was nothing in the result that shed any light on what Dean's fate will be in the PPV this weekend.

Dean Ambrose in the black marble in the Fatal 4-Way at Payback. Either he's in this match to be the guy who takes the loss.....or something's gonna happen with him that surprises the hell out of us.

This creative team just doesn't GET it anymore.

You turn Roman Reigns heel, the crowd boos him when you want him to be cheered.

You turn Dean Ambrose heel, the crowd will continue to cheer him still and then you will bitch and moan about the smarky crowds ruining your product all the time.

Until creative fully grasps the fact that the crowds will dictate the direction of the superstar, not the writers, the product will continue to falter.

I don't see any heel turn happening.. I believe Ambrose will turn heel but not now, it will happen before the year is over.

For the Payback match here's a simple way to book the match - Ambrose is out first but a returning Big Show brutalizes him during his entrance. Reigns comes out and gets rid of the Big Show. Dean is out for the match while being checked on by the doctors.

The remaining three continue the match in the ring and eventually Ambrose runs back out and they hit the triple power bomb on Orton to get a huge pop. Reigns goes for the spear on Rollins but hits Ambrose and Rollins capitalizes on it somehow and pins Ambrose.

This sets up a potential feud between Dean/Seth, Dean/Reigns, Dean/Big Show.

I don't see any heel turn happening.. I believe Ambrose will turn heel but not now, it will happen before the year is over.

For the Payback match here's a simple way to book the match - Ambrose is out first but a returning Big Show brutalizes him during his entrance. Reigns comes out and gets rid of the Big Show. Dean is out for the match while being checked on by the doctors.

The remaining three continue the match in the ring and eventually Ambrose runs back out and they hit the triple power bomb on Orton to get a huge pop. Reigns goes for the spear on Rollins but hits Ambrose and Rollins capitalizes on it somehow and pins Ambrose.

This sets up a potential feud between Dean/Seth, Dean/Reigns, Dean/Big Show.

While I like the idea of Big Show getting involved just to create some heat, having Ambrose out of the match before it even starts is tantamount to creating another Royal Rumble boofest.

Fans are overjoyed that Ambrose is finally getting some credit. Do I think he'll win? No, he won't but he has to be see to be given a fighting chance. Out of the four of them he is the most over, and no one really wants to see Reigns/Rollins, or Reigns/Orton or Orton/Rollins, they want Ambrose in there screwing everything up and throwing a wrench into the works.

Like I said before, Ambrose is crazy over despite winning hardly any matches. For some reason the crowd loves him, might be the unpredictability factor he brings to the ring, whatever it is it works. He has a natural charisma and has connected with the crowd without apparently even trying.

Putting him into a feud with Reigns would be the worst thing they could do to Reigns. All the work they've put into getting him over, would be gone in a flash. Heel or face, Ambrose would be cheered so keeping them apart is the best option going forward.

Dean Ambrose is one of the best things going in the WWE right now. While others have their characters set in stone, Ambrose is the one who will break the mold every time, and surprise us all. So it would be a huge misfortune for them to just use him as a cheap ploy for any of the other three.

Ambrose is too over as a face for this to be a good idea. He should really be in the middle, not aligning himself with anyone.
Reigns could be interesting, but unlikely. He should be built up as the anti Bryan. Give a speech about how at WM 30 they people put Bryan in the title match and the people gave him the power to win it. At WM 31, Reigns earned the shot, and the people were negative. He could even claim, his morale was down because he gave the people everything and they stilled booed. Blame the loss on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back