Dagger Dias, I guess you should give an infraction to to WrestleZone reporters too

You know what dude, no lie. I drove around for two hours yesterday looking for a pressure washer, because at 3pm my boss demanded that I make sure that the front area of my facility would be pressure washed before last night.

I could have easily gone to a self-help outlet and signed one out free of charge, but he demanded that I go borrow one from one of his friends.

His friend didn't have the proper hose to connect the nozzle to the pressure washer unit itself, his friend had never actually used it before and didn't know a thing about it.

I borrowed the unit and drove all over trying to find the right kind of hose, which I found. I called my boss with the good news, and he tore me a new one because apparently he did some digging at my facility and found a pressure washer that nobody knew we had.

I'm the manager, so I was supposed to be aware of everything inside the facility. I come back to find out that the pressure washer he found was an inoperable unit that a former employee had left tucked away in our maintenance area.

I failed my boss yesterday, and he was very disappointed in me. I rolled with it and accepted that the ball of fate bounced that way for me.

Why am I bugging you with all this?

Because your petty bullshit about "Dagger Dias infracted me unfairly" is only noteworthy in how stupid and useless it sounds to me.

Dagger Dias infracted you, maybe he was upholding the rules or maybe he was fucking with you. Given your professional reputation on this site, it wouldn't surprise me if you broke a rule. Given my history with Dagger Dias, it wouldn't surprise me if he's just fucking with you.

Either way, just fucking roll with it if you get an infraction. This topic is only interesting because of how it is literally the most pointless thread I've ever seen on this website. Get a fucking life.

Which is the main reason why I was pissed off about the infraction. If linking to Twitter, FB, etc is allowed, then whats wrong with Reddit? The comments are styled the same way except Reddit users are more WAYY more intelligent than idiots from FB and Twitter

Which is the main reason why I was pissed off about the infraction. If linking to Twitter, FB, etc is allowed, then whats wrong with Reddit? The comments are styled the same way except Reddit users are more WAYY more intelligent than idiots from FB and Twitter

The problem is you. You've treated this forum like your own playground and broken almost every rule we have. Why in the world do you think you deserve any leniency on anything?

I want to see actual data on this "Reddit users being more intelligent than any other social site" bullshit.

But will I? nope.

And yet you by your own admission "lurk around" on Twitter with the rest of the idiots that use it. I think that says it all.

And just what exactly is this Tim Rule everyone keeps going on about?

If the Tim Rule has been used on you, you are no longer allowed to open threads, because you're an idiot, basically. The threads are all generally boring, there's no discussion, and no one cares.

There was a poster named Tim, and thus the name of the rule.

I am seriously in favor of making this 30-60 day thing the new rule here. This has worked out great.

Reddit is not a "forum".. its a social media site. There's a huge difference between the two

This post is proof that you do not understand why advertising Reddit threads is against the rules.

If you cannot comprehend the difference between a Warning and an Infraction, then clearly you're no more intelligent than the "idiots" you claimed Twitter is full of.

I want to see actual data on this "Reddit users being more intelligent than any other social site" bullshit.

But will I? nope.

Is there any data that WrestleZone forum posts are more intelligent than FaceBook and Twitter comments? This is what I'm talking about. WWE apologists always begging for numbers to back things up when it is not appropriate..

Is there any data that WrestleZone forum posts are more intelligent than FaceBook and Twitter comments?

Ah, the reversal argument. Classic cop out.

Nobody said anything so ridiculous, now did they?

Can't show me that data, can you, child?

This is what I'm talking about.

That you can say something stupid and pass it off as fact?

WWE apologists always begging for numbers to back things up when it is not appropriate..

There's this word people use to describe other people who say something they can't prove in any shape or form.

It's called "liar". You are a liar, Crocker. An alt-making Cena-crazed drama-stirring liar.

But will I? nope.

Reddit is not a "forum".. its a social media site. There's a huge difference between the two

And what exactly is the difference between the two? As farm as I'm concerned this forum and that forum are social media sites.

Is there any data that WrestleZone forum posts are more intelligent than FaceBook and Twitter comments? This is what I'm talking about. WWE apologists always begging for numbers to back things up when it is not appropriate..

You made the statement that Reddit users have more intelligence than FB, Twitter, and apparently now Wrestlezone users. All you were asked was why you thought that, and for some proof. You provided neither to back up your statement.

Apparently you don't even have to be talking about the WWE now to get called a WWE apologist. You just have to think Crocker's an idiot.

But Red*it users are random people. Twitter is generally following celebs and your own friends and Facebook is comprised of your own friends so are you saying your friends are idiots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back