D. Bry

¡Roján!

Down with the trumpets.
Yeah, so, recently, I've been bored. So, to kill sometime, I decided to make a sig for myself. This is the first time I've ever made a sig.

fegre.png

I sorta like it. I know it's nowhere near professional, or anything. I know I can do better. The font colour just looks wrong. What do you guys think?

It's not bad for a first timer, I mean it looks okay. Your main problem is the conflicting colors, I can BARELY read the text. If that was a different color, maybe just black, I'd like it a lot more. The other thing is that you're missing a border. A thin black border would have done wonders to this sig. I always put down a border, it makes the sig seem lots more professional. It's really little things that make the sig pop and with more experience those things come.

Keep working at it and you'll get there.

It's not bad for a first timer, I mean it looks okay. Your main problem is the conflicting colors, I can BARELY read the text. If that was a different color, maybe just black, I'd like it a lot more. The other thing is that you're missing a border. A thin black border would have done wonders to this sig. I always put down a border, it makes the sig seem lots more professional. It's really little things that make the sig pop and with more experience those things come.

Keep working at it and you'll get there.

How about now, Crock?

fegre.jpg

Personally I don't like the background or the color mash ups in either of the graphics. The first one your text seems odd with the random comma there. I feel when you add text in that format (One on top of the other) commas are not needed. You seemed to have fixed that in the other signature though.

The font used in the first one...looks like the font K-mart uses in their Back To School posters, and the red doesn't match the signature at all. Once again you fixed that in the second one.

As for the rest of the second one, the colors remind me of the Wild Berry Tropical Sensation Starbursts, and I hate that flavor. The colors in all do not match Daniel Bryan, although it seems like the attire he's wearing in your render does fit that color scheme, so I'll let you go.

Really the only thing I like is the render. I feel you could've done a lot using that, and a burgundy and white color scheme fits Daniel Bryans gimmick and personality a lot more. Plus those colors seem to be what DB wears most often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back