BC's graphics/sigs part two

I really dig that sig BC. Very simple, but I like to think simple works best. The main image is really cool with the picture inside the picture inside the picture inside the picture (the Inception of pictures right there). Only issue I really have is the border as it feels out of place to me. Honestly I would have done without it as you have the black side border on the biggest image and that could constitute as the actual border. Otherwise the sig is really good and very high quality. Keep it up bro.

I really didn't do much here, but I thought it was effective being simplistic:
gearst.jpg

I took a stock image, used a black to white gradient map on it, erased the main subjects of the render, then added a border. That's it. Simple, but effective.

gowd.jpg

Another screenshot/picture that I thought didn't need too much work done to it. I felt it was interesting enough to stand on its own. I re-sized the image, sharpened it, increased the contrast, and then added a 1px black border with a 1px tan border inside of it.

Again, really simple, but I think it looks good. It didn't need any brush strokes, any added effects, etc. I just basically manipulated a stock image - and that works sometimes.

I really didn't do much here, but I thought it was effective being simplistic:
gearst.jpg

I took a stock image, used a black to white gradient map on it, erased the main subjects of the render, then added a border. That's it. Simple, but effective.

gearsofwar3multiplayerp.jpg

Another version. I wanted to emphasize more on the blood and gore here. I still think my original piece is the better one, though, but I want to post this one as well.

How I did it:

Sized main image, added blood brush strokes, erased the bits of it on the main image, added a red gradient map and set the opacity down, and added a border.

Both pieces are really good BC. I actually like the second one better. I felt the first one was missing that sort of pizzazz and you fixed that in the second one. Both keep that simple approach to them which is good. I like simple. The second one though looks like something you'd see in the game as your kicking ass and the blood splatters just all over the screen.

So, here I am in a horror stupor, cramming iconic horror films down my throat, when I get a burst of inspiration. Halloween time is atmospheric if you let it be. Just cuddle up in front of the TV and watch some movies.

halloweenoc.jpg

How I did it:
I started with a black background and then pasted the main images on. After that, I played with gradient maps until I found a suitable balance. I added text, lowered opacity, and added a comic border.

Oh man do I dig Halloween. Always enjoy dressing up when I have the time to provide some thought into a sweet costume. Lets get to the sig shall we. Really I have no complaints man. It looks really good. Simplistic, but eloquent. The blending is fantastic and the images used are really crisp and of high quality. It holds that spooky feel, which obviously is a key as it is a horror/Halloween sig. Your choice of characters is also perfect. The Scream character, Michael Myers, and Freddie Krueger are horror icons and deserve to be featured. Top shelf work BC.

gend.jpg

I've already made a handful of signatures relating to the subject, but can there really be too many? It's arguably quite easily the most anticipated feud of this era. We have only had a minute taste of what is to come and undoubtedly be a brilliant feud.

How it was done:
Brushed on a black background. Added the three renders. Played with various gradient maps and overlays. I then made a new layer and duplicated the image, so I could use the light and dark tools to make things more fluorescent and shadowy. Aded text and a border. Done.

rogerz.jpg

Just made this for Nate. It's not particularly wonderful, but I thought I'd drop in here and post it, anyway.

How I did it:
Started with a black background, applied main render, sampled the render's color to use for the brushing color, added a new layer, brushed, added a gradient map, added sub-renders, added text, and then added a 2px border.

Not my best work, but nevertheless, I thought I'd post it.

bcsig.jpg

Can there be too many Cena/Rock graphics? No? Thought so.

How I did it:
Started with a black canvas, brushed, added two gradient overlays and erased accordingly, applied render, duplicated and desaturated render, and then added a one pixel border.

It's a bit colorful, but overall I think I was successful with it.

bcsig.jpg

Can there be too many Cena/Rock graphics? No? Thought so.

How I did it:
Started with a black canvas, brushed, added two gradient overlays and erased accordingly, applied render, duplicated and desaturated render, and then added a one pixel border.

It's a bit colorful, but overall I think I was successful with it.

I much preferred the other Rock vs. Cena sig you made before if I'm 100% honest. I like the use of the Blue and orange again in this sig, and the grey, black, white centre looks neat too. However, I feel your renders may be a little too big. They're so big that they take away from the pretty cool background. Maybe you did this to leave no empty space, but, I don't think that would've been a problem, what with the blue fading into the grey and the grey fading into the orange. Apart from the renders, I think it's great!

bcrock.jpg

This grand idea came to me whilst I was watching the Rock's concert segment last week. The Rock was flubbing up so much, someone had to do it, and since I haven't seen it, I took the initiative.

How I did it:
Pasted background subject, pasted subject, typed the text, filled some text with color, and added a border. That's it.

I think it might be my most comical signature to date.

Heyy, I liked your work and was wondering if you could make me a sig with Chris Jericho. I dont care the color scheme or layout, only thing I request is that you use a pic of when he beat down punk recently on the stage and held up the WWE championship(so basically 2012 jericho with the title).

Thanks and I apprecaite it.

P.S. - If you wanna throw in a catchphrase in the back or something thatd be cool too, like "simply the best" or "best in the world".

thanks again

75433174.jpg

Needed a new signature. It's WrestleMania time. That's it, really.

This is basic work; placement of renders, desaturation techniques, a few overlays, gradient maps, etc. are the things I utilized to make the signature. If you want to know more about how I made it, feel free to inquire.

I like the result - It's just what I wanted to capture. This is the first time playing around with PS in a long time, but I think I made a pretty satisfactory signature here. What do you think? Thoughts? Suggestions?

My latest signature:

30344205.jpg

American Psycho is a wonderfully crafted movie with strong social commentary; every scene is well-acted, deliberate, stylish, and significant. The nuances and subtleties of the film show brilliant craftsmanship and give the audience an incentive for multiple viewings. I have personally watched this film countless times, and each viewing is always entertaining and thought-provoking/revealing.

How I made it: I started off with a white canvas and placed the render on it. The render also included the blood for the background. All I had to do was then add a border and mess with the settings, overlays, shading/lighting, gradient maps, and text. That's basically it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back