StraightEdgedSoldier's Signature Display

I've noticed that you use a lot of scanlines in your sigs. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but sometimes, it hurts the sig. At least, that's what I think it does to the Kurt Angle one. With the Angle one, you may have wanted to try setting the two other renders below the flag on a black background or something. With the flag, you could've played around by setting it on different modes on top of the two Angle renders. I don't know, that's what I would do.

On the other hand, I think the Triple H sig you did is some of the best work I've ever seen from you. The only suggestion I have is possibly making the render on the right bigger and making it darker via burning it so it matches up with the render on the left. Still, very nice job on that one.

9/10

6/10

JoMo.png

Another creation. And I may have at another one before I sleep. I started with a black background. Then I added a few silver brush strokes. I then added the two back renders, on value effect. Then I added the scanlines, and I trialed a grid effect with them. I then added the front render, on hard light. I tried a new effect to add a blue-purple to the render. Lastly, a thin black border. I'm not sure how I feel about either of the new effects yet. But feedback is EXTREMELY WANTED on this one. :)

KatyPerry.png

So I see this as my crown jewel. I loved the picture as soon as I saw it. So I used a lot of spacial brushes on a black canvas to start. I then added the render. I used a couple of copies of the render on hard light and value effects. I then added a smudging of a pink thing on all of her skin to color it darker. I then added my name and a border. I've fallen in love. :)

That one's pretty good! It's a good render and the background colors compliment it well. The only complaint I have though, is the text. It's way too dark and hard to see. You may have wanted to use a different color for the main text, or you could've stroked it with a different color - maybe white. All in all though, it's a very nice sig. Good work!

9/10

I like the Katy Perry sig. There is clear cohesion between the model and the background, and I like the warm colours and feel to it.

I agree with Stinger's view on the watermark though, although I get the feeling it may have been your intention to have it not stand out and to make it look a bit more 'hidden' so to speak.

Looking through your recent work I'd say this is one of your best so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back