• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cyber Sunday: Randy Orton vs. (HBK, Jeff Hardy, or Mr. Kennedy)

Who Will Orton Face?

• Shawn Michaels

• Jeff Hardy

• Mr. Kennedy

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm all for pushing the young talent, and think that the WWE should have been doing this for a while anyway, but...

I voted for HBK.

Jeff Hardy, come on now, seriously. I understand, he's over with a certain demographic, but this guy is garbage in the ring, terrible on a mic, and is just bad. I try not to be hard on the guy, but that's just the way I feel. I would like to see him get a shot, just because of time put in, but I still feel he is not worthy.

Ken Kennedy: I like Kennedy, but feel he is way to green. I don't mark out for him and think he is the second coming of Austin like some do. I think his in ring ability lacks at this point to be main event worthy. Plus, do we really really want to see Kennedy get squashed by Orton, I don't.

HBK: I like HBK, hopefully the time off will reenergize him and allow him to be the bad ass he once was. With HBK, you know you are going to get a quality main event most of the time, cough except WM 23. Plus, it just makes sense as far as storylines go. I was hoping that Orton might keep the belt till WM24 and have HBK vs. Orton headline, but I think we are going to get Kennedy/Triple H instead.

So Hardy and Kennedy will get their mandatory tag team title shot when they don't win, creating a Matt Hardy/MVP situation on Raw. I really think both Hardy and Kennedy will benefit with a nice solid feud with each other, before any of them decide to be bumped to the next level. Kennedy is going, it's just a matter of time, Hardy, not so sure on.

Schokmaster, I was thinking of WWE doing the same thing they did when Kane and Big Show won the World Tag Team Belts but then it would be very predictable, except the fact that they would create a good storyline for Survivor Series, maybe: Team Hardy Boyz vs Team Kennedy and MVP, with this four sharing the tag team title belts of WWE.

I voted for Jeff Hardy. Out of the three he is the most over with the fans in my opinion. HBK is just returning, and Kennedy injured their precious Cena. So don't expect the fanbase to be too strong for him.

The match will be a good one with RKO winning, since he would be fighting Jeff Hardy, obviously randy will have to try some new moves and maybe even unleash a whole new moveset *crosses fingers*

But no chance will RKO lose the title.

I can't believe this, I just can't. I know that you guys all probally love Shawn Michaels, but HE JUST FREAKING CAME BACK! You guys are giving all your votes to the man who has made exactly 1 appearance so far, where's the justice in that.

I vote Jeff Hardy, because of 4 simple reasons.

One: Jeff is one of the greatest high fliers in this business, and he's had what only two world title shoots. Two: Kennedy vs Orton would be heel vs heel, and although Kennedy is more over than Orton, neither could really turn face. 3: Orton always had to face people who have a more ground and pound style, and although he has faced Jeff once before, he barely won so another showdown would be good to see. 4: As I said before, SHAWN JUST GOT BACK!

Even though I really want Michaels to walk out the new WWE champion, on so many levels, I have a feeling its just going to be HBK winning by DQ, which sucks. That way they can move it on to Survivor Series. No matter what happens, though, I hope that we see HBK as WWE champ defending it at the Rumble and Wrestlemania (hopefully against Kennedy).

Needless to say, I voted for HBK.

Woah. it has been a while since I've been on.
Both of my computers broke and it was a mess.

Anyways,
Why wouldn't you vote for Shawn?

Jeff Hardy:Exact same thing Shockey said.Jeff is really bad in the ring. I can't see him carrying Jeff to a good match.

Kennedy:Why pit him against Orton just to lose.I mean why would you finally put him in the main event to lose to Orton and then drop back to the mid card for another year.

Shawn:I mean it just fits the storyline perfectly because he just returned and why not continue the rivalry. Plus imagine if he wins.
Then at Survivor Series he could get screwed by the Hart Foundation.

All of these four athletes are good in the ring! but it just doesn't matter who wins the vote, because there's no chance in hell that orton is losing the belt! and i have the same opinion then wmxix! why are you people already wanting a new WWE champion when we were all waiting for 3 months in the orton/cena feud to have orton win the belt and have a great heel champion! whats the matter with randy?? just give him is freaking chance to shine!

All of these four athletes are good in the ring! but it just doesn't matter who wins the vote, because there's no chance in hell that orton is losing the belt! and i have the same opinion then wmxix! why are you people already wanting a new WWE champion when we were all waiting for 3 months in the orton/cena feud to have orton win the belt and have a great heel champion! whats the matter with randy?? just give him is freaking chance to shine!

Orton is probably going to win the match.

No one necessarily said that they wanted Randy Orton to win. Everyone is just so sick of John Cena that anyone sounded good to win. It could have been Jeff Hardy and everyone would want him to win.

On to the match though, it wouldn't really matter if Orton won because he is probably going to be fed to Triple H.

But Shawn winning the match also seems very likely too.Randy winning though wouldn't be bad because he is a new fresh champion.

DO NOT JUST PUT WHO YOU VOTED FOR!!!! PLEASE GIVE REASON(S) WHY YOU VOTED FOR WHO YOU DID AND WHAT YOU THINK THE MATCH UP BE LIKE

If you do not do this you will get an infraction

No offense, but that's just as much spam as people saying I voted for blah. Just edit the first post dude.

Ken Kennedy
- The most overrated wrestler on the IWC. What good is he? Sure he's great on the mic, but his in ring skill is probably the worst out of the other two. For some reason, the WWE sees a lot in him, but I for one think he sucks. It's sad to say that he will one day be a champion, but it won't be at Cyber Sunday. Even if he win the votes, did you see the match him and Orton had? It could have been the longest, yet shortest match I've ever watched. Rest hold after rest hold, the WWE certainly doesn't want that as their Main Event.

Jeff Hardy - Love this guy, but I know he won't win. You can probably notice that the WWE is slowly moving Jeff into the main event scene, but I doubt he'll win the polls for a number of reasons.

A) Some smarks still consider him a spot monkey, and yet he hasn't done a single spot unless he's supposed to, and that's in gimmick matches.

B) He's not as popular as Shawn Michaels.

C) The WWE's pushing him the right way by slowly moving him up to the main event scene, and even if he wins the poll by some miracle, they would just rig it.

That leaves us with the obvious winner, Shawn Michaels. This guy is no doubt my favorite wrestler of all time, but I really don't think he's well enough to carry Orton to a good match. If this was around the end of the month, there'd be no doubt in my mind the match could be a MOTYC, but as of right now, it'll be average at best.

To sum it up, I voted for HBK but I honestly think the only way this main event could be above average is if Jeff Hardy's in it, not HBK or Kennedy.

Once again I still DON'T BELIEVE THIS! How many of you guys have mush for brains huh? The answer is everyone that voted for Michaels. I said it before I'll say it again, he just came back, and on top of that he's already been champ before 4 time.

I don't give a DAMN how hard WWE is pushing Michaels to be there B!TCH and get voted in, he simply doesn't deserve it.

You guys probally are thinking right now that I'm just a crazy Hardy Boyz fan just because I vote for Jeff right? Well you DEAD WRONG! I know that Jeff has things that his isn't good at, but so does everyone else. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT CHAMP!

And to the people that are saying "You're wrong John Cena was the perfect champ." I say to you that that you can $uck my *censored*!, because John Cena is the biggest piece of $h!T ever born.

As for Kennedy, his career hasn't really started and he's already been pushed to main event level, and then down to mid carder/kinda main eventer level. I say that WWE should either figure out how to use him properly, or they should lose him. Kennedy should quit and go to TNA if WWE doesn't do crap for him.

That's what I think, and if you don't know. Now you know.

Jeff Hardy is really the long shot of the three, and to be honest, I really don't care if he's a spot monkey or not, I just like his style. But I thought even if Hardy won the vote, Vince is just gonna rig that, so I voted for HBK, he is good, and I really seen better in-ring skills than Kennedy

I voted for Jeff Hardy. Out of the three he is the most over with the fans in my opinion. HBK is just returning, and Kennedy injured their precious Cena. So don't expect the fanbase to be too strong for him.

The match will be a good one with RKO winning, since he would be fighting Jeff Hardy, obviously randy will have to try some new moves and maybe even unleash a whole new moveset *crosses fingers*

But no chance will RKO lose the title.

Couldn't agree with you more, Riccay.

Jeff Hardy is crazy over with the fans and it seems that his time is now. However, for the sake of stroyline continuity, I hope HBK wins the vote because it was Orton who "put him on the shelf" last August and Shawn should be looking for some payback.

Quite honestly, I hope they drag this out to the Royal Rumble as these two will probably have some memorable matches on PPV.

Two months ago, I would have said Kennedy. But seeing as his momentum was killed (yet again) by more time off, he's probably more suited for the mid card and the Intercontinental title.

I have been spamming votes for Jeff Hardy to get the title shot,he deserves a title shot and I think he and Orton together would be a great main event.Sadly HBK will more than likely get the match for some reason others just aren't as tired of his same old stuff as I am personally,I'd like to see Hardy step up and show what he's got in a main event title match like the ladder match he had with Taker a few years ago on RAW.

I haven't voted on WWE's site but I did vote for Mr. Kennedy.
Why?
I really don't see Jeff Hardy in the main event status right now. I think they need to build him up more, not bulk, but build his character up some more, have him feud with more top name stars then give it a try next year.
I don't have anything against Shawn Michaels when he returned I was excited as hell, but I already saw the HBK/Orton saga and I rather have it laid to rest.
So... that leaves Mr. Kennedy, I don't have anything bad to say but they didn't really leave us with alot of options.

at first i did voe for hbk because hes an awesome wrestler he puts his body threw hell but then i voted 4 kenndy becasue hes a sick wrestler so it should be interesting to c who goes in i hope its not hardy

shawn micheals should not of even came back to the wwe hes old news all hes going to do is keep getting hurt he probably wont even be back for six months they are going to vote shawn micheals cuz hes just so cool and everybody likes him thats fine but they should of just made a matche between hardy and kennedy and we get to choose the stipulations that would of been alot more cool

you know I voted for two people and they are mr.kennedy and shawn michaels. The reason I didn't chose Jeff hardy is that he's already had his chance before and vince just doesn't see anything with him. Kennedy should be the one in this match to face orton but anyway orton will be put over by who ever he faces. Most likely shawn michales will win becuase all of the little kids voted for him as supposed to shawn michales getting revenge for what happened to john cena. Atleast thats what the kids think. Shawn Michaels will most likely win the vote and orton will retain.

I am appaulled that jeff hardy isnt ahead in this poll. we the fans have the power to really get this guy over and put him in a main event title picture, and you guys vote for michaels? besides the fact the jeff hardy is a very deserving guy, why would anyone wanna see more of the same? shawn has been in the title picture forever, and he'll remain there the rest of his career. why not see something different? even tho it is certain that jeff hardy will lose the match if he gets voted in, it'll still be nice to get this guy up there with the rest of the main eventers. jeff's worked his ass off since returning to the WWE. i remember he had to wrestle 4 times in one week on all of the different shows, and still pull off a spectacle at a ladder match at a PPV, which he did in fact, even after spending 6 days on the road that week as well. no one deserves a big break more than him.

To the last dude who posted I just want to say, thank you.

You get where I'm coming from when I say the Jeff not only deserves this shot, but needs it.

Shawn has alreayd been there and done that 4 time, and all you people want is that same crap AGAIN!

Everyone who voted Micheals is crazy if you ask me, because face it he's washed up.

As for Kennedy what I said before still stands, WWE use him right or lose him for good.

I voted for Jeff Hardy, simply because Kennedy doesent deserve a shot as much as the other two, and Shawn Michaels didn't wanna come back as early as he did, hes got a bad back, hes older, and to my knowledge Jeff has only got one title shot in his career, which he delivered an impressive showing against the Undertaker and almost won
Jeff is great with the fans, and while both Shawn and Jeff would be entertaining to see, i think its time for the WWE to start showcasing Jeff a bit more in the main event status, i would certainly enjoy it and i know he would have no problem stepping up to the plate and delivering

Orton-HBK would make the best match definitely, Kennedy has been looking shit in the ring lately so I don't see him getting his big push anytime soon. Jeff Hardy will get loads of votes because kids love him but I see him being a close second to Michaels.

Jeff deserves this more than anyone else , but I'm hoping for Micheals. I want to see the last run micheals got in him and I really want to postpone Jeff's title reign until he put more of his sepctacluar match so the people who say he just a stunt man can be silenced and indeed agree that he a desreing champ.

Ok,
Ive seen alot of 'Its insulting that Jeff Hardy and Kennedy are in the same poll as HBK.'
To those people -
Please, shut up. How is it insulting? Jeff Hardy is an awsome wrestler and Kennedy is quite funny. HBK is 42 years old and has had plenty of title shots. He's held titles and its abit unfair for you too say that Jeff and Kennedy in the same poll is insulting.
Super-kick vs Swanton vs Kenton vs RKO
There you go...

ANYWAY....
I voted for Jeff. I think he's one of the wrestlers that never get big title shots. His ladder match vs Taker was awsome, but we knew how it was gonna end. Maybe if people finnaly realised that HBK is getting old (And annoying in my opinion) then maybe we can get Jeff a shot.

P.S - I like HBK as much as the next guy, but he's really starting to steal everything of people who deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back