Crock...

Has Flair ever competed in a First Blood match?
The match was made, and despite the nWo interfering on Bischoff's behalf Flair won and was granted the position of president of WCW. This resulted in a match at Superbrawl between Flair and Hollywood Hogan for the WCW Championship, which Flair lost after being betrayed by his own son David Flair. In spite of this betrayal, Flair signed a rematch at Uncensored 1999 which was billed as a First Blood Barbed Wire Steel Cage Match against Hogan where Flair's presidency and Hogan's WCW World Heavyweight Championship were on the line. Despite being the first to bleed, Flair won the match by submission thanks to the bias of the referee Charles Robinson, who counted Hogan out. This match was a double turn for Flair (who turned heel) and Hogan (who turned face). Robinson would be nicknamed "Lil' Naitch", idolizing Flair and officiating all of Flair's matches in his favor.

Just the one that I could find.

Flair was the best thing going in that promo, Matt Hardy had the hometown crowd booing him because of his lame ass promo, and Styles, well, the usual.

Flair was in NC, home state, talking about how his seed fertilized NC in his hayday, I personally enjoyed it, much more than Hardy/AJ as far as that promo was concerned.

Crock, go read my most recent post in the Angle/AJ thread. I want to see if you come around or still go on with voting AJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back