The Truth About Crock

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The Crock said:
Coco The Monkey said:
The Crock said:
Coco The Monkey said:
Just like Ocean's 11, The David French Party wants to know if you're in or you're out.
What would we go for as a party? I'm all for fun and jokes, but this isn't a bad opportunity for me to go for Wrestling mod.

I'm leaning to joining though.
The Spam Zones are largely unregulated, considered a joke by many, and a recycling bin for shit threads by others. We're going for the honour of the best part of the boards, the part that keeps the best posters coming back. We're going to give spam the leader it deserves.

How's that for a cause?
Awesome cause, but it doesn't do anything for me. I want to be involved with the wrestling sections, so I'm going to have to decline.

If I don't make it as a candidate, you have my vote. Hell, I'll put your party over regardless, but I wanna take this opportunity to try for myself. Sorry man.
Looks like Crock is willing to put self-interest and egotism ahead of the good of the board. Not that we're surprised. Tell 'em, Doc.

#DirtyBoxing

Oh my, this election promises for some great stuff.

Excuse me while I go get my lotion and a box of tissues.

Well that was a silly response. The fact he wanted a different section should've been reason enough to join.

Well that was a silly response. The fact he wanted a different section should've been reason enough to join.

As far as I understand, only one person from each political party can run. It would be pretty foolish to try to take out Coco in the primaries, so I think Crock made the right move politically.

My understanding is Harthan won him over with a handy. Pretty sure that's not even legal.

No, it's certainly okay. My mother has had children inside her before. Two in fact. I can see how that would confuse you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back