The Official Spoderman Thread *KEEP IT ALL IN HERE*

This is going to be a big letdown for all of you. You see, with all my heart I just want to tell you, and I can't emphasize that enough, I simply don't give a flying fuck about any of you or your opinions on my posting style or the content of my posts. Seriously.
This post says otherwise

This is going to be a big letdown for all of you. You see, with all my heart I just want to tell you, and I can't emphasize that enough, I simply don't give a flying fuck about any of you or your opinions on my posting style or the content of my posts. Seriously.

So the part you want to emphasize is the with all my heart part? Weird for someone who doesn't care.

Meh. The only bad things that I've seen him do were responding every time -- even when it was clear that everyone else was content to shut him out -- and lacing his responses with catty bullshit like "I'm sorry that I'm smarter than you".

On a really bad day, I'd probably do the same thing out of spite for the world.

spiderman%20thread.jpg

Everyone has the right to be stupid but you are seriously abusing that right.

This is worse than a school yard sometimes. Quite hilarious how often people turn to name calling here when they have a different opinion. Seriously we are adults.

Can't we all just be like GSB and be sarcastic every chance we get? The dude is the Chris Jericho of WZ forums. I never noticed his greatness before but he is always delivering and adapting and now it's impossible not to see.

I reckon these boys would have been in control had they had the visual satisfaction of the Big Tits & Ass Appreciation Threads.

The History/Silverback/TastyNipples/Whateverthefuckheisnow is clearly sexually frustrated.

This is worse than a school yard sometimes. Quite hilarious how often people turn to name calling here when they have a different opinion. Seriously we are adults.

This^^^ Truer words have never been spoken. I understand trying to be funny but some people literally go over board and others are fishing for approval. It's like:

Poster A: IMO, HBK is the greatest of all time.

Poster B: This is why I hate the internet. Dumbass comments from dumbasses like you, yadda yadda yadda.

Whatever happened to, "I disagree, because......."

This^^^ Truer words have never been spoken. I understand trying to be funny but some people literally go over board and others are fishing for approval. It's like:

Poster A: IMO, HBK is the greatest of all time.

Poster B: This is why I hate the internet. Dumbass comments from dumbasses like you, yadda yadda yadda.

Whatever happened to, "I disagree, because......."

So...I disagreed with a part of your OP about problems with the MCU. You came back at me complaining that I couldn't handle people disagreeing with me. Oh the irony.

So...I disagreed with a part of your OP about problems with the MCU. You came back at me complaining that I couldn't handle people disagreeing with me. Oh the irony.

That's after you started with the name calling. Oh how short our memories are. I believe the comment was:

"Now that you've explained your argument further, you come off as a two pump chump."

So exactly what irony are you referring to? You started with the underhanded comments. I just returned in kind.

That's after you started with the name calling. Oh how short our memories are. I believe the comment was:

"Now that you've explained your argument further, you come off as a two pump chump."

So exactly what irony are you referring to? You started with the underhanded comments. I just returned in kind.

You disagreed therefore you're a moron. That's how the Internet works about everything. Seriously, how dare you?

Gee not much of a reaction at all for the Uso's.

In fairness American Alpha isn't that much over to begin with. I think The Usos will get a bigger heat after they beat a lovable babyface team like Rhyno & Slater. It's just a cycle. Slater & Rhyno are over. Usos beat them, they get heat. American Alpha beats The Usos and they get over too and you keep it going for other teams.
Well gee that sounds like a really good idea. I could swear I read that exact thing somewhere else recently
I don't see AA winning the contenders match so the rest of this is assuming The Usos win tonight.

The Usos have just turned heel. They may be over more than they have been in years but not enough to win the titles...yet. I say let Rhyno & Slater keep the titles until the next PPV after No Mercy while The Usos clean the stink of mediocrity off themselves by becoming the most hated team on the Roster. That way when they beat Rhyno & Slater for the titles they get mad heat which would give AA the rub they need as THE face team of Smackdown Live when they in turn beat The Usos for the belts.

That's just me though.

I'm going with the posts I quoted.

Be honest with me, would you have said what you said if I hadn't said pretty much the exact same thing first?

Based on the posting from you in the past I'm guessing no

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back