Crock...

You've tempted me, so I'm gonna go there.

I've heard whispers (okay, maybe more than whispers) that you're the exact same way. How do you respond to this charge?

False charge. I know I'm not that good, I'm fine with him explaining himself, but he starts blatantly telling the FBer that they're wrong... that irritates me.

I am a HUGE Rock fan. I didn't want to miss it, but my cable was out... So I streamed it. Well, my cable came back during the kiss cam segment. I'm watching intently, right? I see the chick's legs and for a second my heart sinks, but then I realize it MUST be a swerve. Then the whole electricity thing goes off, at this point I'm nearly in tears of joy staring at the TV. Then... His music hit. I instantly jumped into the air screaming. Even my roomie, who doesn't like wrestling but he is a Rock fan (we've been friends for as long as I can remember, I forced him to watch), started going crazy. It was the best moment for me... EVER. As far as wrestling is concerned.

Tonight, Sam Smith turned into a little boy again folks. I sat there watching the TV just as I had all those years ago. It was amazing.

I am a HUGE Rock fan. I didn't want to miss it, but my cable was out... So I streamed it. Well, my cable came back during the kiss cam segment. I'm watching intently, right? I see the chick's legs and for a second my heart sinks, but then I realize it MUST be a swerve. Then the whole electricity thing goes off, at this point I'm nearly in tears of joy staring at the TV. Then... His music hit. I instantly jumped into the air screaming. Even my roomie, who doesn't like wrestling but he is a Rock fan (we've been friends for as long as I can remember, I forced him to watch), started going crazy. It was the best moment for me... EVER. As far as wrestling is concerned.

Tonight, Sam Smith turned into a little boy again folks. I sat there watching the TV just as I had all those years ago. It was amazing.

Oh snap, breaking kayfabe. I love it.

Feel pretty special now that you have your own thread, Crocky?

Who does Rock have in round one again?

It's not my first. It's fun though. I haven't even looked at the tourney yet, to be honest. I had to go to the doctor today, looks like my shoulder's flaring up again. Old football injury, I'm in a sling right now. It hurts.

What a coincidence, my shins are acting up too. I played basketball for the first time in months the other day, and they've been killing me ever since, walking upstairs is a bitch.

This has been the most hellish week since I've been in college, including finals weeks.

Running in bad shoes for too long. It just finally caught up with me, and even though I've been rehabilitating them for a long time, they're still killing me. My goal this weekend is to stay off of them as much as possible.

Oh, or are you talking about my week? Well, this week I had a paper, a midterm, three meetings, two days of work (got one of them off thankfully), a documentary project, had to update my resume, apply for internships, and host my film club. On top of all that, the midterm is nearly impossible to study for (I'm still counting on rocking it anyway) and one of the meetings is not yet scheduled and I've been scrambling for the past 24 hours to get it scheduled (and I continue to scramble).

It's fucking nuts.

I had to go to the Doctor today too, but not because I'm in any sort of pain, had to get my yearly check-up out of the way, so they would re-new prescription for another year, I liked my Doctor from when I lived in WI better, he only had me come in once every 2-3 yrs.... fucking hate going to the Doctor

I had to go to the Doctor today too, but not because I'm in any sort of pain, had to get my yearly check-up out of the way, so they would re-new prescription for another year, I liked my Doctor from when I lived in WI better, he only had me come in once every 2-3 yrs.... fucking hate going to the Doctor

You are almost of age for... you know... the thing with the rubber gloves... I feel for you though Justin, I hope you got to skip that part.

And Crock, surgery definitely would suck. I had to get surgery on my colon my freshman year of college and it messed my entire semester up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back