Crock...

eh, its happened before. not often, but enough. its almost as bad as J-Dogg talking about his imaginary bitches and backbreakers in almost every thread. strange how that works.

Reactions: TLC
I made it to the thousands pretty fast, I averaged about 10 - 15 posts a day, then I had my laptop stolen, and after that I get spurts where I want to post but then it dies down again.

I just didn't have the will after a while. I'm feeling it, though.

Remember the Blink 182 song I'm Feeling It? It was like, one of the songs on their last album, and it was god awful, but everyone liked it because it was the first song they put out in years.

Oh the horror.

Blink 182 was the band of elementary school... and maybe a bit of middle school. Then they fell off the face of the earth and when they came back they blew.

Crock draws what can I say?.

or keeping in view with the cage
they're a bunch of cock jaws what can I say?

:( Finally get the 1,500th post and bam. my last two posts and half the fucking forum has gone. Ugggggggggh,

Alright, I guess I'll just use this as my personal thread.

Well, Encore is a fucking cunt. He doesn't know how to take criticism. Someone critiques his RP and he starts getting all bitchy. That's why I first hated him, then he also started thinking that he was so much better than he really is. He's at the bottom, but acts as if he's champ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back