Could Sting be Avoiding TNA to enter the WWE Hall of Fame?

Is Sting not resigning with TNA so he can enter the WWE Hall of Fame?

• Yes, he wants to be in the most famous wrestling Hall of Fame.

• No, he & TNA are building suspense so when it isn't Sting at 2/21/11, fans will be disappointed.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Midgetmania619

Occasional Pre-Show
To actually enter the WWE HoF you need to be a free agent or WWE superstar. I think that's why WWE were so desperate to get Sting that they revealed intention to try and get him for the HoF. Since he can't be a TNA star, he's going to just wait and enter the HoF in "his" (WCW) wrestling home town. There's no better time and he might have more fans there than any other.

I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned often that WWE and Sting have not spoken. I'm confident that not only will Sting NOT go back to TNA, but I don't think he's coming to WWE either. Well, at least not THIS year. I wouldn't rule it out in the future, but not now.

And speaking of hometowns, doesn't Sting live in Florida in real life? Who's to say he won't go in the HoF next year? Just something to ponder.

i know this is not right, but im still hoping that no one is leaking out info on sting from inside the wwe or sting. so they want to make it one of wwe's biggest suprises of all time. but once again everything leaks in wrestling today. i was hoping that the host of WM27 was sting so i was said when i found out it wasn't but still awesome that rock is hosting. still was going crazy for that:lmao:

Could he be avoiding re-signing with TNA in hopes of a HoF invitation? Possibly. There have been numerous reports stating that WWE and Sting have had no contact what-so-ever though. But then again, you can't trust everything that you read on the internet, it'd be very easy for these "inside sources" to just say Sting and WWE have not been in contact. Sting deserves to be in the HoF. He is a legend. If there was anytime for Sting to be inducted into the HoF...it'd be now.

There have been numerous reports stating that WWE and Sting have had no contact what-so-ever though. But then again, you can't trust everything that you read on the internet
That's right. These same "sources" said that:
1) HHH would return as #7 RAW member at SummerSlam.
2) Goldberg would be back by now
3) The Rock would've returned last year, January 11th (Bret Hart returned instead).
4) Undertaker vs Barrett was the main event for WM.

So I'm hoping, once again, we can't trust these numerous sources. That way, by not believing Sting and WWE have no contact, they actually have had contact but they're denying it. Maybe they're threatening to sue for harassment for continuous questions about it? Obviously, they'd be getting a lot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back