Could Matt Sydal Become ROH Champion?

Wrestlingfan100

Pre-Show Stalwart
It's very weird to me that Matt Sydal has not be ROH champion. It's always been weird to me. He's a 14 year veteran like most of the others, he's got a great reputation for his in ring work. What is it that seperates him from Punk, from Bryan, from Rollins, from Low Ki in an in ring standpoint.:

1. He never botches, everyone has botched but with his work even back when he was starting out at 17 impeccable in a very uncanny way
2. from podcasts and interviews he's done, from names like Colt Cabana to John Cena he's very respected and also known as not a dick at all, he seems to be a likeable nice guy

why does it seem like the least best out of those names and his colleagues and friends when he can hang in the ring with them

In comparison to ROH's current crop of top talent? I'd say no. Because the top guys in Adam Cole, The Briscoe and Mike Bennett seem to all have established personalities of their own. Matt Sydal is.... Well, Evan Bourne. All that's been shown out of him since coming back is what he can do in the ring. We've seen it before and we're seeing it again. I'd much rather see him be TV Champion. Partly because I wish Jay Lethal would just spontaneously combust and disappear from my TV, but Matt's entertaining. Just not "lead a company" entertaining like others around him are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back