Matt Sydal shoot interview( sorry for length)

Wrestlingfan100

Pre-Show Stalwart
Many people may know this but this is the run down:
Matt Korklan aka Lance Sydal, MATT, Matt Sydal and Evan " Air" Bourne has been wrestling for 14 years since age 17 plus backyard wrestling and highschool wrestling. From everything I've heard about him, seen on his twitter and podcasts and interviews everyone thinks he's a nice guy and he seems to have had a pretty good relationship in WWE( clean for 4 years, promoted Raw in Brazille in 2010 when he had his rotator cuff injury, helped train Maywether for his match with Big Show at mania) and guys like Mick Foley and John Cena as well as Colt Cabana and CM Punk have said positive things about him?

In interviews he sounds very humble, almost to humble to the point he is like a guy who just wants to perform in the ring and he has been all around the card in WWE, he's wrestled dark matches, superstar matches and opening/midcard matches, was actually undefeated for a while on Superstars, he main evented with John Cena and has clean victories against two former world champions on PPVs, Jericho(Fatal Fourway 2010), Swagger( Capitol Punishment) and got to also tag with his favorite wrestlers Rey Mysterio and Tommy Dreamer at one point also.

There's all this hype about him not being afraid to burn bridges and I think if anything it could be the writers, different management guys because it seems like he was pretty respected by at least the locker room guys. The only bad thing I've heard is his thing with weed and you can find a picture on google of him in 2008 with his pet cat and he forgot to move the bong out of the background shelf.

Now he has a 14 year career maybe he'll burn a bridge with an indie promotion that screwed him in some way.Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back