Community Voting: Top 5 Worst Wrestlers (WZCW Magazine)

It's not that bad is it? To be honest, I think the RRR vs MOM match at All or Nothing got my best RP out of the whole run that I had in the team.

This IS supposed to be a thread for the top five worst. As bland as some guys may have been, they certainly weren't as poor as people like John Smith or Ashleigh Falkon.

This does open up an idea for another thread. Maybe something like lost opportunities or potential, or unpopular opinions on WZCW characters? If egos can be kept in check and people can open up dialogues about it that could be a lot of fun and even give some people character ideas.
Good point. Falkon may not be happy looking through all this when he goes to do the votes.

This does open up an idea for another thread. Maybe something like lost opportunities or potential, or unpopular opinions on WZCW characters? If egos can be kept in check and people can open up dialogues about it that could be a lot of fun and even give some people character ideas.

I like the idea too, but it seems any time anything like that comes up, someone overreacts and gets pissy.

It's not that bad is it? To be honest, I think the RRR vs MOM match at All or Nothing got my best RP out of the whole run that I had in the team.

There's the triple threat we had with Baller incogito Andy Simmons (and there's a guy who should be on anyone's list. Lost his debut, then after his second match he got fired for being useless) that you won.

The triple threat tag which MOM won.

The MD 65 match which MOM won (thought we lost that)

Then the AoN match which RRR won.

It's 2-2, apparently. I thought it was 3-1.

This IS supposed to be a thread for the top five worst. As bland as some guys may have been, they certainly weren't as poor as people like John Smith or Ashleigh Falkon.

Ty Burna was a jack ass that held down the masses.

We'll get that out of the way now.

Ferbian didn't quite do fuck all. He beat me for the Mayhem title before dropping it to Chris Jones, who Bowen beat to begin his insane reign.

Interim championship is still kinda "fuck all". You were the German guy at that time, right? I remember it feeling like he was going to pick up were you left off (didn't have to leave for school?). Then he was gone too.

And Ricky Runn was half of the tag team champions. A great tag team by the consensus of most people who have told me.

Keeping in mind that from my shoes, I saw a Reynolds who had a lot of buzz and a little bit of drama in and out of the game, so to speak. I felt he was finally really clawing his way up. From my shoes, I felt Runn ended up dragging him.

I would totally agree. The character had potential, but I could not have written him much shittier than I did. That was totally the writer fucking up a character.

If you had rode that pony longer, he probably would have made my list. As it is, the lulz alone were enough to spare him in my eyes.

I'm waiting for someone to mention Reynolds.

I like Reynolds...

I've read back a bit, and I've looked up the stuff that is worthy of it, but a lot of an RP's quality can be in the context and I just can't be bothered to read that many old shows aimlessly. My list, it should be noted, can and is only based on RP's from my era.

DirtyJosé;4137205 said:
Interim championship is still kinda "fuck all". You were the German guy at that time, right? I remember it feeling like he was going to pick up were you left off (didn't have to leave for school?). Then he was gone too.

Yeah, Wilhelm Wunderbar. If I'd been able to stick with him I probably would have been the one to drop the title to Bowen. He was a pain in the ass to write from start to finish. Combine that with diminishing time due to Uni and I hit the wall hard. The RP I wrote to lose to Ferb made me realise that I couldn't do WZCW was the 2x4 to the back of the head that made me realise that I had to quit. Could and should have handled that better. I regret how Wunderbar's run ended. Hopefully I can make amends for the interrupted runs with a long run for Connor.

This is a great idea.

DirtyJosé;4135849 said:
3: Ricky Runn - First, take a tried-and-true gimmick of "party guy" and write it from the perspective of a guy who crashes high-school parties. Secondly, pair him up with a performer on the cusp on being a solid top guy who probably would have been better off not getting sucked into a shit team with an even bigger shit for a teammate. Finally, once people have come around and maybe found something to like in him, cut the legs out from under him, remove any part of the gimmick which gave him any sense of "character", and sanitize the shit out of him. What you have left is a shapeless, formless, but very much not odorless substance.

Ricky Runn world title wins: 1

Gordito: 0

I think it is safe to say; Ricky Runn > Gordito

The worst I've seen during my run was Barrett Stratton by a landslide.... Would he make anyone's list in this?

USA was far and away the worst character I ever read. Classic American Patriot as written by the hand of a massive racist. FTS was literally the only guy on the forum who didn't think he was writing a heel.

Aside from that one god awful RP Stratton wasn't the worst ever. If characters were movies he'd be a Gigli or a Catwoman. But he wouldn't be a Jack and Jill or a Disaster Movie.

The Fed is in a much better place character wise than it's been when this was originally made. No Darren Bull, No Johnny Scumm, No Thrash, No Angel, etc. All the good picks have already been taken.

Stratton had 5 RP's from what I recall. All but one were awful. Two of them were posted in the same match. The first and final RP's featuring the character were both so bad I wish I had never read them.

His love of Bradley Cooper was a little odd, especially that ONE picture from (I think) Silver Linings Playbook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back