CM Punk walks out...

Seeing as this makes reference to something on the main page, in theory is should be locked according to the arbitrary "rules" that the pathetic "forum police bitch" invents as it goes along.

I have been a LONG TIME CM Punk fan. I still remember liking him when i 1st saw him on ECW. But over the past couple of years he has become a hypocrite and a whiner. Tired of hearing him moan about how tough his life is. He chose this life. He chose every part of it. And he is compensated VERY well for it. He craps all over The Rock for not working every show, but praises UT who worked less dates than Rock did last year. In his most recent interview he stated how much he loved having Batista back and it wasn't the same as Rock returning b/c Batista came back for the long haul. Yet now he is ticked that Batista won the Rumble? Also in that last interview he mentioned how he will reserve his judgment on the WWE Network till he gets his royalty check. No one blames him for wanting money. No one blames him for wanting financial security. But you were blasting Rock, b/c in your opinion he came back for the money, yet you make a statement like that?! And its no secret that Rock didn't come back for the money. Simple mathematics. WWE cant pay enough to Rock remotely what he is making on a feature film. Top 5 grossing actor at the box office last year.

This guy is just another bad troll. The broken English is a dead giveaway he is trying too hard. Not a single person on the planet thinks that of Hogan, not even casual fans. Hell people who dont watch wrestling know his name & that kinda disproves his theory. You dont get that kind of recognition for being mediocre.

I see the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" it trying to hijack this thread and make it about me now. All hail, me, their conquering hero!!

I see the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" it trying to hijack this thread and make it about me now. All hail, me, their conquering hero!!

We're talking about cenarulz. You're yesterday's news.

...and how did we hijack something that was never yours?

Well I could see how us talking about someone else would confuse you. Whats a matter junior, you feeling jealous?

Speaking of old times, know what I miss? Pogs. Never played the shit, but I kinda miss seeing it on shelves. That and Big League Chew.

Speaking of old times, know what I miss? Pogs. Never played the shit, but I kinda miss seeing it on shelves. That and Big League Chew.

Spidey kicks it old school

pogs.gif

What about these?

wwf_playing_cards_2.jpg

Ah, the dreaded Topps card stick of gum. Bubble flavored linoleum. for the folks playing at home.

Had a piece from a Simpsons card thing if my memory serves me right. It was a letdown.

Probably when I first realized not all shiny colorful things were good.

A kid in elementary stole a geode once because she thought it was rock candy. She sure was disappointed. #LifeLessons

hole+in+wall.gif

Whenever anyone here thinks they're being talked about, when in reality they were only mentioned in passing.

Those cards yours? Want to sell? (Seriously, if you're US/Canada.)

Nah, I found the pic while looking up old WWF merch when Spidey mentioned the Pogs. I had found one of the Jimmy Hart joker cards in a comic book as a kid but never knew where it was from till years later. Someone either used it as a bookmark or just was a random thing.

But this may be of some help:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WWF-Playing-Cards-Featuring-14-Superstars-UNOPENED-1988-Hulk-Hogan-/151236044198

I had pogs but I hardly ever played them. I just bought them because everyone had them yet nobody I knew played them. There were some cool sports ones I remember getting cheap.

And those Topps cards. Two dollars man. Cards, gum and a sticker for two bucks is a steal.

I remember when Walmart had sports cards where you could get two packs for a dollar and you actually got good players in the packs.

A friend of mine bought some WWF cards back when the Hardys were still a tag team and got a couple of the cards that had the supposed event worn items. Like they cut up a shirt and put a little piece of it in the card. He got one of the Hardy's and a Triple H one I think.

Keeping up the old school theme....

What the fuck is this:

wwfsnacks01.jpg

wwfsnacks03.jpg

wwfsnacks02.jpg

WWF seriously put their name on everything didnt they....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back