• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk- The Working Class Hero

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
When CM Punk returns, face or heel, I think he should change his theme song to Working Class Hero by John Lennon...well actually...I think Green Day's version would fit him better. He is the voice of the voiceless, he's the working class hero. He's a man of the people. It could work with a heel or a face. I think a feud with Chris Jericho and Punk would be amazing. Both ways, either one of them could be the face and heel.

In my mind Jericho could be the heel, but Punk would work too. Especially for the working class hero gimmick. You have Jericho, the high and might business man, walking around in suits and such. And Punk, the kid of the streets wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Although Punk is fine as he is..if it's not broke, don't fix it. But I still think it'd be pretty cool to see Punk with this type of character...in a way he already is this type of character, so all he needs to do is change the theme and get that new nickname.

When CM Punk returns, face or heel, I think he should change his theme song to Working Class Hero by John Lennon...well actually...I think Green Day's version would fit him better. He is the voice of the voiceless, he's the working class hero. He's a man of the people. It could work with a heel or a face. I think a feud with Chris Jericho and Punk would be amazing. Both ways, either one of them could be the face and heel.

In my mind Jericho could be the heel, but Punk would work too. Especially for the working class hero gimmick. You have Jericho, the high and might business man, walking around in suits and such. And Punk, the kid of the streets wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Although Punk is fine as he is..if it's not broke, don't fix it. But I still think it'd be pretty cool to see Punk with this type of character...in a way he already is this type of character, so all he needs to do is change the theme and get that new nickname.

That is a terrible idea.And Unions are garbage anyway.

And Unions are garbage anyway.

I guess thats why I make 32 an hour plus paid Annuity, medical and dental. Unions help the working man get what they deserve. They were originally formed back in the coal mining days due to health hazards and low pay, shitty working conditions while the owners of the company were sitting fat rich. BAck in the day it was slave labor......

Anyway on topic....I think thats kinda where they wanna go with this and right now its all in Punks hands. I like the idea and think its working so far. Next few weeks should be interesting to see where they take it. Thinking Rey goes over Miz leading into SS.

I guess thats why I make 32 an hour plus paid Annuity, medical and dental. Unions help the working man get what they deserve. They were originally formed back in the coal mining days due to health hazards and low pay, shitty working conditions while the owners of the company were sitting fat rich. BAck in the day it was slave labor......

Anyway on topic....I think thats kinda where they wanna go with this and right now its all in Punks hands. I like the idea and think its working so far. Next few weeks should be interesting to see where they take it. Thinking Rey goes over Miz leading into SS.

Unions were good up until 1970. Teaching unions have destroyed the American school system as they are protected by the Union. It has destroyed the NFL and NBA as the stars must join in with the average. Unions have caused jobs to go oversees because the working man is paid too much.

When CM Punk returns, face or heel, I think he should change his theme song to Working Class Hero by John Lennon...well actually...I think Green Day's version would fit him better. He is the voice of the voiceless, he's the working class hero. He's a man of the people. It could work with a heel or a face.

or...

No?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back