• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thoughts about the clusterfuck that is the CM Punk thread...

I am in no way an Edge-head, however, you say that a few great matches don't make you a good worker and I have only seen a few matches from Cena that I actually enjoyed. So by your logic, he isn't a great worker.

How am I wrong. I think that we just have to agree to disagree. You like Cena's matches and I don't. So if I use your very own logic, IMO, Cena isn't a good worker. I'm glad we could establish this.

How am I wrong. I think that we just have to agree to disagree. You like Cena's matches and I don't. So if I use your very own logic, IMO, Cena isn't a good worker. I'm glad we could establish this.
There's a difference between not liking someone and saying they're crap. I dislike Randy Orton whole-heartedly, but I recognize he's a decent talent and has ability to put on good matches. I'm objective enough to make such distinctions. Your view that Cena sucks is just plain blind.

I am so tired of people saying that I am blind on Cena. Because I don't enjoy his matches, that means that I am not open enough to say he has had some great matches? I have pointed out several of his matches that I think were good, but I do not like his in ring style just like I didn't like Hogan's. So when Cena has a match, chances are, I am going to be bored out of my socks.

That has nothing to do with being objective or subjective. Just because you think Cena is the be all end all in professional wrestling doesn't mean that I should.

I never said Cena was the end all be all.

Stop making this an argument of extremes. It's an argument of you not being very smart.

No it isn't me not being very smart. It is me having a different opinion than you and you can't stand it because there isn't anything that you can say to prove me wrong or make me think otherwise. You are the one that isn't very smart.

But in my notes, it says that I am right. Man something going to have to give. This arguement is a matter of opinion. That is why it is called a debate. There is no right or wrong answer. The sooner that you learn this, the sooner that we can move on. You can't PROVE me wrong on my opinion of John Cena. Once you stop trying to do that, maybe we could actually have a decent debate.

I will die on the hill right next to your hill! I'm not going to change my mind on the horrible enigma that is John Cena.

I'm sure we can find some common ground on something other than Punk...

Thoughts on Eddie Guerrero?

What's not love about Eddie Guerrero? His gimmick on Smackdown was outstanding, he was a great in ring performer and I marked out when he won the championship. I even love his work WCW. The classic match he had with Mysterio at Halloween Havor for the mask. Eddie was the man and I wish he was still around today because the WWE would be alot better than it is right now.

Easily could have been one of the greatest wrestlers of all time but I think that he has ruined his career by going to TNA. I watched him the other night and looked like a decrepit old man.

He looked like that for his last year in the WWE. IMO.

Personally, I think he peaked in 2001 and 2002.

I haven't watched the first two Punk-Joe matches in years because they bored me. Those being the first matches I watched of Punk's, it was the third Punk-Joe match finally that sold me on his ring skills.

His promo skills I was sold on from the first minute I saw him.

Damn ROHbot

FUCK THIS SHIT.

Cena was going to the next level no matter what. Trips and Michaels were poised to put him over. He was still going to have those matches with RVD and Umaga that did more for him and were better than ANYTHING he did with Edge EVER. The company had already accepted Cena getting booed given that they were allowing Angle to cut promos about how much more popular he is than Cena. Edge having that feud helped Edge. Cena didn't need it.
What you can't understand from my points is I didn't mean Cena is in his current status because of Edge but Edge helped him a lot and you can't deny that. When you think some of the greatest matches,promos and feuds of Cena's his matches with Edge comes into mind and his feud with Edge is probably one of the best feuds of him and maybe the best one. My point was how great heel Edge is and please don't start Edge got over because of fucking Lita it's as stupid as saying Cena sucks because he knows 5 moves. There's nothing wrong with someone making you over the important thing is keeping your overness which Edge did and thats why he is still in ME

One or two great contests do not a great worker make.
Don't pretend to be like stupid. You know what I mean. When you're trying to prove you give 1-2 examples to backup your claims.

Weren't great. Any of them. At all.
If they weren't then it means Cm Punk still doesn't have any great match. Some of the examples I gave were better than any of the Punk's matches if it wasn't a spam zone I would list all of those match and tell the reason why they were so great.

Actually Cm Punk is the most interesting and entertaining guy on the roster and probably the biggest heel of WWE but thinking Punk better than Edge is same as thinking Orton better than Cena. They are still not in the same leagues and we still haven't seen Edge's face run as a main eventer it'll prove us how much Edge can draw.

I can't believe Batista vs. Punk is something you used to put Edge over. How about all the guys Punk has better chemistry with than Edge does? Jericho, Hardy, Morrison, Mysterio. Really now.

Well hey now Coco. Edge and Morrison only wrestled once and it was pretty good. Maybe on par or slightly below with the ridiculously good chemistry of CM Punk and Morrison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back