CM Punk hurls Homophobic slur at Fan.

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
OH NO! OH NO! This is bad.
CM Punk is now a homophobic bigot.
Everyone is going to have to stop being his fan now. I just feel bad for all you guys who have looked up to this guy for some long, all the while he's been a hetersexual supremacist.
Sad day for wrestling... and the guy showed so much promise.

Your welcome to come here and grieve.

I forgot about that! Has the straight edge lifestyle been a front all along? They are actually a militant heterosexual supremacist group hiding behind the veil of "We don't drink, smoke or have premiscuous(code for gay) sex."

Very shocking developments. Now I'm positive he'll end up in TNA with the Hardy's and the rest of the miscreants.

Well atleast AJ Styles doesn't use those types of slurs.

[YOUTUBE]F-wx0imXCE0[/YOUTUBE]

m79kz6.png

what a moron... in the middle of a contract dispute and you go and humiliate the company... guess THIS will be the true test of punk's value to Vince because if you are Cena, Rock, or Cole you can get away with it, let's see if Punk is on that level

After watching that rant how can anyone believe CM Punk's epic promo last week was not scripted.

"Whats your name? Crocodile Dundee"!

Pretty gay if you ask me.

what a moron... in the middle of a contract dispute and you go and humiliate the company... guess THIS will be the true test of punk's value to Vince because if you are Cena, Rock, or Cole you can get away with it, let's see if Punk is on that level

I think it's hilarious that you just put Michael Cole on the same level as The Rock and Cena.

I think it's hilarious that you just put Michael Cole on the same level as The Rock and Cena.

lol shit... i didn't even realize i did that myself, wtf... i just meant he got away with the same crap and for some unknown reason he has some value to Vince, maybe it's because he's cena's friend or who knows.

"Nice fauxhawk Homo"
HAHA! Can't say I've never said the same thing to someone in the bar.
Good for punk! Love the 'stache too. Orton grew a beard, Punk gets a mustache
What's Cena going to do? Sideburns?

I think using gay as an insult is something society should be trying to stop doing but I do not understand what happened here. Punk is a heel. His behavior isn't supposed to be something to look up to. Why are they making him break kayfabe now of all times to apologize for trying to do his job right? Just another example of the annoying priorities that run the WWE.

I'm gonna assume that he was wrong and the person he addressed was not actually a homosexual.

Does anyone recall an episode of RAW in 1997 where Bret Hart called DX homos? He then said they could "bareback their way to a championship" or something like that.

To be fair at Wrestlemania time Cole was third or fourth hottest property in WWE.

Technically Punk was correct in the real terminology of the term. The Guy is a member of the Homo genus. The implied meaning is different though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back