CM Punk: A Leader or Future Hypocrite?

I'll be honest, when it comes to Punk, going by his history. Once he really does leave, once he walks away for good, I'm certain he's not coming back, especially if the end result of his career was because of scorn. He's definitely the type of guy that you screw over, you're not getting back into his good graces.

He's let his opinions be known about Vince and HHH in the past, his shoot basically said it all, that's exactly how he feels, he's had issues with the company for a while, not just the company, but Vince and HHH and Steph and how they handle the company, and if the company is handed to HHH, I have no doubt you won't see CM Punk in a WWE arena ever again.

This seems like Punk's kind of way of going out and staying out. Punk has always been the guy to leave on his terms, he's never really been the type of guy who goes for the "Thank You, Punk!" kind of big send off. He's even admitted to wanting to just retiring quietly, no storylines, no big angles, no anything. Just walking out on his terms, it's what his wrestling career was define on, it's what his shoot was all about, it was all done on his terms, because he wanted to do it. And I feel he's going to stick to that.

Like I previously said, it's very likely he had time off built into his deal that he didn't take cos of that long title run... if he is done, then he'd be doing nothing contractually wrong by saying "I'm owed x off, I'm taking it"...

Even if he had time off due, it's pretty typical that there would be certain times of the year that he would NOT be able to take time off. I would think WrestleMania would be one of those times. Without knowing the real terms of the contract, it's all up in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back