CLDL Announcement

You kidding?

With the exception of last week when I was Honeymooning in Aruba, I've been on constantly, setting up the Wrestlezolympics and such.

I don't come into the Bar Room often, because I am in the other areas of the forum. Perhaps that is why you've missed me.

Well it's nice to talk to you again.

I have a nice response for you in our debate that I am getting ready to post. I had my post all written up because I thought that I would get to post first. So you posting has slowed me down a little bit, but it's all good.

This is going to be fun.

Uh, what!? I was in the Debate League. Why am I suddenly not?

Because I am an idiot incapable of getting people to commit to anything.

I'm sorry. I'm sure someone will drop out and we can slide you in. This one isn't going to last long, so we can get you in the next one too.

Because I am an idiot incapable of getting people to commit to anything.

I'm sorry. I'm sure someone will drop out and we can slide you in. This one isn't going to last long, so we can get you in the next one too.

So you punish the people who do?

I was like the second person to post in the last round.

If I am not mistaken, didn't someone post that they had no idea they were even IN the CLDL? Why not just boot them and put Dave in, since clearly Dave is game for this, and guys with passion for the event are irreplacable...

If I am not mistaken, didn't someone post that they had no idea they were even IN the CLDL? Why not just boot them and put Dave in, since clearly Dave is game for this, and guys with passion for the event are irreplacable...

Hey :suspic: Just because I didn't know I was in the league and read my PM a month after he sent it, does not mean I should be booted! Pfft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back