Championship Match: (1) John Cena vs. (3) Andre the Giant

Who Wins The Tournament?

• John Cena

• Andre the Giant

Results are only viewable after voting.
Andre celebrates his birthday with a tournament win & a case of wine. Had no idea it was his birthday today, so that is a nice coincidence.
That's pretty great. Honouring Andre on his birthday. It is Andre's 70th birth anniversary.

Enviousdominous deserves the credit for making Andre's year. I hope that Andre gives the biggest part of birthday cake.

Andre surely deserved this tournament to be a part of giant accolades.

All hail the greatest giant of all time.

The better man barely won. He truly is a Giant among Legends. He’s the first ever WWE Hall Of Famer. There’s a match on the Grandest Stage Of Them All named after him. If WrestleMania started 5 or 10 years earlier, he probably would have headlined the first 5 or 10 as WWE Champion. Congratulations, Andre The Giant. That was a very well fought match, that could have gone either way.

Now let’s make them join forces and place them in a Tag Team tournament.

Being fairly new to this site, this was the first time I've been able to participate in one of these tournaments. It was a lot of fun and I'm pleased as punch with how it played out. It brings up so many fascinating match ideas and prompts one to learn about wrestlers they might not be as familiar with. It is also an opportunity to learn about the people on this site; there were many so many insightful posts and convincing arguments, regardless of whether I agreed or disagreed. I quickly learned to hold off on rushing to judgment until I read the arguments of people-bernkastel, OYDK, enviousdominous(thread MVP), NSL, mojorising, among many others- who I found to be knowledgeable and persuasive.

Great wrestlers, solid posts, two terrific finalists and a deserving winner....now when does the tag tournament begin? ☺

These tournaments are always fun. I have to give credit to the people who put these together and the people who participate in them. You are all very talented and should be proud of your knowledge

x240-vZk.jpg

All Hail Andre the Giant! A well deserved winner of WrestleZone Tournament X!

latest

Peter Griffin once painted Andre's face over the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Take that Michelangelo.

Well deserved win for Andre here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back