• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cena's backstage politicking.

Crocker

Dark Match Winner
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/613...ly-nixing-original-wwe-divas-revolution-plans

Let me make one thing clear. There's no shame in backstage politicking because every top star does it. The very few who don't are The Rock and Daniel Bryan probably. Orton does it, HBK does it, HHH does it, Hogan, Flair, Nash, the list goes on and on.

So Cena apologists, please do not try to defend Cena on this one, because there's no shame in using backstage politics to defend your top spot.

The reason I made this thread is because everybody here acts like Cena is some sort of angel sent from God. He's not; he is just as corrupt as any other top star. If he does backstage politics to unrightfully push his girl (like everybody else would do), then he most likely does make-a-wish for publicity too. They're in the same category

Are you serious? When dirtsheets are revealing spoilers, people act as if they're real.

If they expose Cena for the person he is, its fake.

Double standards are its finest. Keep up the delusion, Cena apologists

Actually I barely ever believe sites like this when things like that are reported either. They're usually wrong.

How many times was Sting supposed to have signed with WWE before he actually did? :lmao:

I cannot see, for the life of me, how those two scenarios are even remotely related. Even if he was pulling some strings for his girlfriend (which frankly I doubt), what does that have to do with his intentions regarding Make-A-Wish?

Have you ever considered that they were having trouble negotiating with him? Thats whyt here were so many reports.

Dirtsheets have been right a lot of times. For example about the curb stomp getting banned, correctly predicting rollins vs lesnar at BG, many WM matches (lesnar vs HHH rematch, Punk vs Taker) etc.. gotta give credit where credit is due

Ok here you go: Go find every "rumor" ever reported and do the math. Come up with the percentages of if they turned out to be right or wrong and if it's even close to 50% I'll side with you.

Just as I fucking predicted.. delusional Cena apologists defending their hero. Grow up please

I did. Here's what I discovered around that time.

BvhXswuCYAAC3g6.jpg

John Cena discovered this too and would probably like to continue having sex with her. Hence these moves, assuming they're true.

Guys have you ever considered that if you were more objective towards Cena then maybe i wouldn't be posting about him as much? People here treat him like a God; thats why I have to step in and remind yall that Cena is not the angel you think he is.

You've been here about 9 months and the only thing we know about you is that you like talking about Cena. Hence why we all think you're shit.

I've been here for 9 months and people have been defending Cena nonstop. Nobody points out his flaws as if they never existed.

So let's summarize this:

Crocker: "Cena sucks at everything!"

Everyone else: "Well actually he's really good at this, that and the other thing."

Crocker: "No he isn't because I say so and you can't be right while I'm right."

Repeat for months.

No if you've been reading my posts I admit that he's really good in the ring and on the mic. But he needs to work on evolving his character and creative team need to not have a fetish with making him look like Superman. Those are his flaws. Another flaw that is the main problem are his apologists.

It's obvious Cena plays politics. Cena is no angel by any means. He is made to look good in front of the cameras as most heroes are. I'm sure he's done alot of messed up things but we'll never find out. I personally don't think I can ever like or respect him. I can understand why others do but for me, nah. don't worry Crocker, you're not alone in this. Many people worship Cena and buy into his self serving cajolery. So what though that's their business

What exactly are you trying to do here, Crocker? If you are trying to change everyone's opinion about John Cena, you should get the idea by now that it's not going to work out. If you're merely stating what you feel about Cena, well then try talking about other wrestlers as well. Otherwise it seems like you have a really strong obsession with one person, and your opinions won't be taken seriously even when the points are valid.

As for Cena and politics, hell yeah he plays politics. This is pro wrestling. He understands politics better than just about anyone in the roster. He has no reason to use his influence for himself anymore, but he has no reason to not use it to help his girlfriend, even more so, if he genuinely sees her as better/more marketable than the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back