Cena Region, Billings Subregion, Second Round: (3) Lou Thesz vs. (14) Mil Mascaras

Who Wins This Match?

• Lou Thesz

• Mil Mascaras

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the Cena Region, Billings Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Rimrock Auto Arena in Billings, Montana.

metranew.jpg

Lou_Thesz_by_Tim_Hornbaker-500x600.jpg

#3. Lou Thesz

Vs.

Mil_Mascaras_stat.png

#14. Mil Mascaras

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster. Assume that the wrestlers are coming in fresh after their first round match.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Gotta go with Thesz here. Mascaras has the whole Mexican legend bit going for him, and the guy is pretty much a god in Mexico, but this match isn't taking place in Mexico and it's also taking place against someone who's always in the running as a top pick for the greatest and purest technical World Champion in pro wrestling history.

"LOU IS GONNA' KILL YOU! LOU IS GONNA' KILL YOU!"

Both men had the presence, but only one could actually hurt you.

It would be a crime against nature for this to happen again. Let it be known that the only decisive result of a Lou Thesz vs Mil Mascaras match occurred in Danville Virginia in 1975, where Mil Mascaras pinned the legendary Lou Thesz. Though it was decades after Thesz was in his prime, it was still a feather in Mil's hat that he had no problem with showing off.

All the anger and rage that I feel toward the most unprofessional performer in prowrestling history needs to be channeled through Lou Thesz in this one match. I want Lou to win this one, but I also want him to leave Mil feeling like a zip lock bag full of smashed cheerios.

Mil owes Lou, and fans around the world, this win.

Vote Lou Thesz.

Mascaras had a great record against American champions, but if there's anyone who could take on anyone from anywhere and win, it'd be Lou Thesz, who spent the best part of 20 years doing precisely that. Thesz wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back