Cena Region, Billings Subregion, First Round: (14) Mil Mascaras vs. (19) JBL

Who Wins This Match?

• Mil Mascaras

• John Bradshaw Layfield

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Cena Region, Billings Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Rimrock Auto Arena in Billings, Montana.

54c43c1d18f1e.image.jpg

yPt5Kfs8_400x400.png

#14. Mil Mascaras

Vs.

257740-jbl.jpg

#19. John Bradshaw Layfield

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Screw it, I'm going with JBL.

I hate hate hate myself for it, but I honestly liked JBL when he was the World Champion. I always thought he had potential, and was very happy that they were going with him when they needed a top heel. He could bow up like nobody else, and when he was allowed to be a badass he was a damn good one.

I... have... never... liked... Mil... Fucktard... Mascaras. What in the fuck, beyond blind faith in kayfabe, makes this useless wad a fucking prowrestler? He's a piss poor excuse for a body builder who wins by letting his opponents bounce off of him.

I've watched Mil's fucking matches, oh Lord did I ever watch those fucking stupid matches. They were almost as fucking terrible as his movies. Mil stares down his opponent, they dance around the ring, maybe Mil shows off his athleticism by bumping head first into his opponent's chest, then he puts his opponent in a headlock and flexes. What's Mil's epic closer to his matches? He lays on his opponent, and they know better than to push him off of them.

I understand that things were different back then, back when you could use a suplex as a finishing move. I could watch an entire days worth of Verne Gagne, Harley Race, El Canek or Jumbo Tsuruta. These were people who could actually make their matches exciting. There was nothing, and I mean NOTHING, exciting about a Mil Mascaras match.

Anytime I see Mil in a match, I want more than anything for his opponent to have a Bruiser Brody moment and just scare the shit out of him. I'm really hoping that JBL violently grabs Mil by the neck after Mil tells him to sell another arm lock and smashes his face into the exposed turnbuckle until that stupid mask rips off and the fans are watching a match featuring this dork-ass:

mil_mascaras_02.jpg

Vote JBL.

Mil Mascaras beat Harley Race and drew with Billy Graham when they were world champions in the USA. JBL was the quickest of flashes in the pan in history. He won the title at a difficult time for the business, and he did alright with it, but by no measure was he as successful or did he have the longevity of a man like Mil Mascaras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back