Who wins this match up?

• Fabulous Moolah

• Roxxi Laveaux

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a first round match in the Canadian region. It is a standard wrestling match. It will be held at the Olympic Stadium in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Big-O2.jpg

Former-WWE-Divas-image-former-wwe-divas-36567151-456-352.jpg

#1 Fabulous Moolah

VS.

TNAAutos_RoxxiLaveaux_061810.jpg

#16 Roxxi Laveaux

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

One does not need to see a picture of a legend to know this will be a beatdown. I can spend the next month talking about the Moolah. Roxxi Leveaux has won a bunch of belts throughout her career in the Indies. But, they pale to the Moolah's 26+ year title reign. Moolah wins.

Nikki Roxx was a talented Indy star for a long time. She was never on the level of Melissa or Sara Del Rey, but she was one of the more solid journeywomen. Plus she's attractive and had a bit of charisma. Her voodoo character was a nice complement to Road Dogg and Billy Gunn, but I knew she wasn't ever going to be a major star in TNA. She had some big matches and was relevant for a while but never a champion. I'm actually surprised that WWE never tried to sign her.

Moolah's career speaks for itself. She was the last NWA women's champion to mean something, was instrumental in launching WWE's women's division in the 80's when the women's wrestling movement in the US finally got going again, and she remained relevant into the 90's with WWE with the occasional angle here and there. She was also the first woman inducted into the WWE HOF...

Moolah wins here and will probably go pretty deep into this thing.

Moolah was much more than the comedy skits that she was relegated to later in her career. The word pioneer applies here. She put female wrestling back on the map & held titles for years at a time. Nothing that her opponent has\will ever do can hold a candle to anything Moolah did in a decade, let alone her entire career.

Easy victory.

Fabulous Moolah had a reign somewhere near 40 damn years with the WWE Women's title. If not that long, it was pretty close.

She should walk through most of this tournament, and this matchup would be no different.

I'm voting for Roxxi because she is a bold woman- from getting shaved bald to getting bloodied. Also, I don't like Moolah for the role she had in the screwjob of a female wrestler who was the champion at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back