can mods not recieve pm's from me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatynumX420

Forever Hardcore
i ve pm'd Jonny B twice about inquiring about being on wzcw management with no response.Being optimistic about not being ignored i pm'd y 2 jake to see if jonny b had been online and never received a response from him either.And i m not talking like i spammed either of them of them back to back. There's days between each pm i sent.

So can mods not recieve pm's from me or am i being ignored for some unbeknownst reason?

I'm waiting to get everyone together, making sure I give people enough time to apply should they want to. I have something planned which means that after the "Application process" begins it will be hard for new people to participate in it.

i ve pm'd Jonny B twice about inquiring about being on wzcw management with no response.Being optimistic about not being ignored i pm'd y 2 jake to see if jonny b had been online and never received a response from him either.And i m not talking like i spammed either of them of them back to back. There's days between each pm i sent.

So can mods not recieve pm's from me or am i being ignored for some unbeknownst reason?

I pm you like thousands of times but no responce,am i being ignored?:icon_sad:

dx12 said:
I pm you like thousands of times but no responce,am i being ignored?

Why dont you ask him via PM :lol2:

This thread has been answered...

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member