• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can I even get out of here?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Someone posted this saying KB had posted it in the cage.

What a fucking tool, he's never getting out of prison. I should have banned him but he can just do a Jenks

Then I got a rep saying KB didn't post that.

Anyway, can someone (primarily KB/Sly or a mod) just let me know if I even have a chance of getting out of here? If your not staff, can you let me know whether KB actually said that in the cage.

At this point, I think I deserved to know whether or not I can get out of here. If I think I have a chance I'm going to continue to try and post news and threads that I think people will be interested in trying to gain approval and impress others, but theres no use if I can't get out of here.

Yea, he did say it. You may as well go back to acting like the old Jenks 'cause it doesn't look like there's much hope for ya

I don't feel like joining another wrestling forum, so if I ever feel like posting something wrestling related, I can just post it here.

No keep it up and start discussion with the important. Get the higher up people involved down here and you will be golden. Remember the E-Fed. Something like that and you'll be good.

Just don't fuck up. Keep up the good work, try to think of new things, and ways for people to get involved. Maybe tournaments. Maybe you could have your own tournament (Kind of like the annual one wrestlezone does) maybe an e-fed if you think you could work with that.

But as long as you don't mess up or give up, I think there's a chance KB or Sly will give mercy.

Edit: Nevermind. Just read a post by Sly in The Bar Room. You're fucked.

If you're looking to get out, homey, I'd just cut my losses and leave. You've put in more effort here than any prisoner I've ever known. If you're not bullshitting about not getting a clear answer, it's a shame that you can't get any other answer than, "when I feel the time's right."

If you want to contribute to a forum, find another one to go to. You're obviously capable of being a good forum member. Just don't drop n-bombs every other word and don't PM moderators and administrators as your alt, letting them know that you're in fact JenksIX.

What's the big deal? It's not like you don't completely control your own area. People come in here, constantly, and converse with you. It's really not as bad as you're acting like, especially considering not everyone hates you like they do most prisoners.

You've put in more effort here than any prisoner I've ever known.
J4L put in much more effort than Jenks. Jenks shows up, posts a while, then leaves again. Not as bad as Bill Lesnar, but still does.

If you're not bullshitting about not getting a clear answer, it's a shame that you can't get any other answer than, "when I feel the time's right."
He is bullshitting. I told him a long time ago.

Just keep doing your best Jenks. Sly, likes to talk tough don't let it get you too far down. You screwed up tremendously and they are going to correctly put a lot of emphasis on that. On the plus side you do have some fresh Seth Rogen ass to work on.

Jenks shows up, posts a while, then leaves again. Not as bad as Bill Lesnar, but still does.

I didn't see much evidence of this when I quickly looked back through the past 4+ months unless 5-6 days on occasion is "a while."

I bumped the thread(Defacto leader) where I first questioned Sly and KB about getting out, so you can judge for yourselves what answer I got. KB seemed to have left the door open if anything.

The thing that sucks is that Sly doesn't seem to realize how much I've tried and organized in my time here. And how active I actually am (no one before myself was this active) and I gave the prison an active person for other prisoners like Macios and J4L (We had Incarceration, a one week E fed that was my idea, with 16-18 posters and and 20 + rps before J4L even got put in here.)

I've created 7-8 pages worth of threads in here.

The reason I brought this up is b/c Lee re-posted something KB supposedly said in the barroom and it said gaping anus was never getting out of here and that he was gonna "do a jenks."

I bumped the thread(Defacto leader) where I first questioned Sly and KB about getting out, so you can judge for yourselves what answer I got.

Like this?

How do you ever expect to get out if you're making a hypocrite of yourself, insulting the one person who is responsible for you still being here, and go weeks without posting?

Or this one:

You're not fooling anyone, and until you can be honest, you are going to stay in here.

Or how about:

And finally, like I said before, the original plan was to ban you within a week or so after we knew you were really into this competition and thought you had a chance. But you're still here. A smart person would realize this.

But I can see where that would fly right over your head.

A reasonable person would see you're not likely to get out, and that you should be happy to be here. A reasonable person would also see that insulting the person who is in charge of letting you out is not wise.

It's funny how you bumped that thread, but do not appear to have actually read it before you bumped it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back