• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all noobs :)

Amarillo del Bosque Verde

The straightedge Irishman.
I havent seen many newer people, like me, in the bar room. Wonder why...but whatever...if ur newer (joined in 2010) then post away :D It's actually quite fun here! btw it says i joined back in 09 but I never starting really using it until recent. BTW #2 I hope nobody gets offended as I find nothing against anybody here I just wanted to make a thread for only newer people to interact and get used to the bar room...

Hello! I was sticking to the cigar lounge mostly, it wasn't until a day ago that I saw the activity that's in the bar room. I have looked through some of the threads, but it's mostly just familiar people conversing with each other, with no real topic being discussed. Now that I found it though I will be posted more regularly, as long as there is a way for me to contribute haha.

I was thinking the same thing. My theory is that most people register just to say one thing in the wrestling section then never sign in again. I barely ever post in the wrestling sections anymore because of it.

Salv can stop by my thread any time he wants.

Same goes with all of you.

It's mainly because there's ********s who say stuff like "Who are you?" in order to get noticed and look cool. New posters are always welcome in here, mainly because the current crop are shite.

I'm Luther btw. I used to be relevant.

It's mainly because there's ********s who say stuff like "Who are you?" in order to get noticed and look cool. New posters are always welcome in here, mainly because the current crop are shite.

I'm Luther btw. I used to be relevant.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Hello Guize!

I am new here! I like to post some stuffs.

I'm kidding. It's great that you guys have a place to go. Most of the new guys around here are all right in my book. After a long period of time when most of the noobs were utter shit, we are getting a better crop now.

I think Razor should be nominated for ROTY every year. In an honorary sort of way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back