BWHAHAHA

No, you went and found a website, and that was before I proved you wrong and asked the question. You didn't answer the question I posed. I didn't "wave it off" I stated the reason why you were wrong.

You didn't prove anything except you have no reason to be on a wrestling site but to moan about trivial things.

Do you think Antonio Cesaro will win the WWE Championship before Langston, after, or neither will take it?

C'mon man. This is a wrestling site. Talk about wrestling. Start a thread about wrestling that's not about Batista "looking like a homosexual". It is in you, Y2eh. We believe in you.

There's just no response possible. You just can't play the dozens with someone who says "you're a stupidface, and you won't say you aren't so you must be!"

This has become the forum equivalent of bouncing a tennis ball against a brick wall, except that the brick wall is autistic.

There's just no response possible. You just can't play the dozens with someone who says "you're a stupidface, and you won't say you aren't so you must be!"

This has become the forum equivalent of bouncing a tennis ball against a brick wall, except that the brick wall is autistic.

While I agree that you have the intelligence of a tennis ball, you have again failed to provide an insult that makes any sense given that your "tard wranglers" have yet to read to you and explain that your use of autistic and Aspergers as interchangeable words is fundamentally incorrect.

You didn't prove anything except you have no reason to be on a wrestling site but to moan about trivial things.

Do you think Antonio Cesaro will win the WWE Championship before Langston, after, or neither will take it?

C'mon man. This is a wrestling site. Talk about wrestling. Start a thread about wrestling that's not about Batista "looking like a homosexual". It is in you, Y2eh. We believe in you.

I started threads that were about wrestling content. Also, given that I also started threads about the content of a wrestling site, I've done what you asked, lil bitch. The "BooHoo lil bitch crew" has hijacked them and made them about me.

Also, idiot, if you had passed Grade 3, you would have learned about parenthetical expressions and would know that they are set apart from the rest if the sentence by commas. Since you seem to still be having difficulty with a Grade 3 content, you'll have to do some more basic work to learn the most simple content. Don't argue things you don't know about, lil bitch.

We can't use any good insults. You take the crappy ones, repeat them a few dozen times, then accuse people of copying you. :(

Well he is showing some improvement in a way. He added 'tard wranglers' to his insult coloring book.

Well he is showing some improvement in a way. He added 'tard wranglers' to his insult coloring book.

This account is still here? I thought when your parents took the warning labels off the cleaning products Natural Selection would have taken its course. Oh wait, you can't read so it wouldn't have mattered if they are there or not.

This account is still here? I thought when your parents took the warning labels off the cleaning products Natural Selection would have taken its course.

Bleach can be quite tasty if you mix in some oj & ice. You are welcome to try it. Lets us know how that works out for you.

Oh wait, you can't read so it wouldn't have mattered if they are there or not.

Now I cant read? You really dont think these things through do you?

Fucking hell, kid- this is just pathetic.

Anyone watching the Super Bowl tomorrow?

Only if Lesnar shows up & starts attacking people on the field. Otherwise I have no interest.

Bleach can be quite tasty if you mix in some oj & ice. You are welcome to try it. Lets us know how that works out for you.

Now I cant read? You really dont think these things through do you?

Fucking hell, kid- this is just pathetic.

Only if Lesnar shows up & starts attacking people on the field. Otherwise I have no interest.

Well, lil bitch, if you can read it makes you more pathetic, because then you're just a moron.

Sorry, why the hate on respite workers. My wife happens to be one and is damn good at it. Sorry we can't all be minimum wage employees

Nobody is hating on respite workers. I think they typically do great work. It can't be easy having to work with people like lil bitch even if you're being paid.

One of Sparky's insults seemed to imply that my father referred to his semen as "flames". Don't expect him to provide a coherent insult narrative.

One of Sparky's insults seemed to imply that my father referred to his semen as "flames". Don't expect him to provide a coherent insult narrative.

No, lil bitch, what was said was that the flames to which you made reference were compared to your dad's sperm not "referred to as". Yes, it's a subtle difference, but a difference taught in third grade nonetheless. I guess that's why you were unable to catch it.

Wow, I know it's actually impossible but, stop being ******ed, please. You're an embarrassment to other ******ed people, and that is a feat unto itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back