BWHAHAHA

Well I'm glad to see my thread to get LBK to move away from the insult mire was a rousing success.

Just proves he wants to do nothing here but act like a bitch. Attempts by a few folks have been made to start actual conversations, yet he ignores that in favor of repetitive insults. I do like his use of illiterate though. Especially on an internet forum of all things.

I hate that LBK has managed to get himself known by a three letter acroynm simply for being a cunt for a few weeks.

I've been doing that since the summer of 2012 and no one did that for me

Just proves he wants to do nothing here but act like a bitch. Attempts by a few folks have been made to start actual conversations, yet he ignores that in favor of repetitive insults. I do like his use of illiterate though. Especially on an internet forum of all things.

You see, the name that I signed up under is "Y2eh 2.0" therefore any threads directed at LBK or whatever other "fun" and "creative" names the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" comes up with will be treated with the contempt they deserve.

Right, because a quote taken out of context must make you feel more superior than, you know, actually proving anything. :banghead:

Please tell me how it's out of context. I'd like to see how you bullshit that one.

And when it comes to proving things, you and I aren't even in the same league. Fact-checking and using concrete evidence are foreign words to you. It's not your fault, though. Your parents should have provided you a better means of education that didn't involve alphabet blocks.

I%2Beat%2Bcrayons.jpg

That explains quite a bit. Thanks for sharing.

Please tell me how it's out of context. I'd like to see how you bullshit that one.

And when it comes to proving things, you and I aren't even in the same league. Fact-checking and using concrete evidence are foreign words to you. It's not your fault, though. Your parents should have provided you a better means of education that didn't involve alphabet blocks.

Clearly the word "context" can be added to the list of words you don't know, lil bitch. Since I feel the need to support the education of your ******ed self, I'll explain: You fail to show where that quote came from, and what was said leading up to it, therefore it is what us intelligent people would refer to as "out of context". My God, even mentally ******ed, you can't seriously be this fucking stupid, can you, lil bitch?

You can click on the > right next to it to find out where it came from, dumbass. You leaving out a "you" in your sentence isn't taking things out of context. It's just showing everyone how horrible you are with the English language.

Please look up words before you use them. This is probably the 4th time you've used a word you didn't know the meaning to, and it's sad.

Btw, how's your blog coming?

You can click on the > right next to it to find out where it came from, dumbass. You leaving out a "you" in your sentence isn't taking things out of context. It's just showing everyone how horrible you are with the English language.

Please look up words before you use them. This is probably the 4th time you've used a word you didn't know the meaning to, and it's sad.

Ok, I was wrong, you can be that stupid! Wow!! Look, lil bitch, you clearly aren't getting the assistance you need, and are forgetting to breathe because there is no way your brain gets enough oxygen. One more time, lil bitch: you did not provide what came before the quote, nor did you provide where it came from, therefore, it is out of context. And, given the "BooHoo lil bitch crew's" behaviour of changing my name and posts, the likelihood that I forgot a word is certainly questioned. Now, go back to eating all things purple and stop typing, because all you are doing is proving that your parents were 6 months too late supporting the pro-choice side.

Oh, and idiot, clicking on the > just further proves you haven't a clue what the word "context" means since it shows that all you did was take a sentence out of the middle of a paragraph, which is the definition of "out of context". You truly are too stupid for words.

God you're a dull bastard. I'm going to go watch Santino and Emma dance off against Fandango and Summer Rae. You've lost that loving feeling.

Do you really think that "God" is a dull bastard, or do you really think I am "God"? By the way, when you resort to stupidity like this, it is simply slowing things down to the point where you realize that I am right and you are, as always, wrong.

Oh, and idiot, clicking on the > just further proves you haven't a clue what the word "context" means since it shows that all you did was take a sentence out of the middle of a paragraph, which is the definition of "out of context". You truly are too stupid for words.

You do know if you clicked on > it takes you to what you originally said, which is the same thing I sigged. You have problems sounding smart, don't you?

So, since you must have chosen that picture, and I didn't post it, I can only assume that you want people to know you eat crayons? For once, you're right, that does explain a lot about you.

You must have posted it because it clearly says "Originally posted by lil bitch Kid"

Ok, I was wrong

See? Was it so hard to admit you were wrong? Finally we have some progress.

You do know if you clicked on > it takes you to what you originally said, which is the same thing I sigged. You have problems sounding smart, don't you?

You do realize that when you click on the >, and it takes you to the original post, it shows that you took a sentence out of the middle of a paragraph, not to mention that you didn't say what came before the post, therefore you did exactly what I said: You took it out of context.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back