BWHAHAHA

You guys are such stupidheads that you have to have other people agree with your definitions.

Now, lil bitch, did your respite workers get the night off? Are you trying to say that by taking a sentence from the middle of a paragraph and not providing what came before the quote that he is not taking things out of context?

tumblr_kxjyy9bRW11qa68a2o1_500.jpg

No, lil bitch Kid, you are only 1 of those things.

(by the way, leaving out the rest of what you said doesn't alter the fact you left out a word in your sentence. Don't be stupid.)

You guys are such stupidheads that you have to have other people agree with your definitions.

Still waiting to hear why his definition & use of illiterate applies to an internet forum.

You do realize that when you click on the >, and it takes you to the original post, it shows that you took a sentence out of the middle of a paragraph, not to mention that you didn't say what came before the post, therefore you did exactly what I said: You took it out of context.

You do realize that by clicking the arrow it shows the context in which you speak, right? Even you cannot be that stupid.

Do you really think that "God" is a dull bastard, or do you really think I am "God"?

Well this takes the last piece of chocolate frosted dumbass cake right here.

Bad troll keeps on truckin' ....

It's very curious that you're the only person who agrees with the definitions you supply.

Here or anywhere else. Maybe your blog readers agree with you?

It's very curious that you're the only person who agrees with the definitions you supply.

Here or anywhere else. Maybe your blog readers agree with you?

No, where you are wrong, again, is that there are 3 or 4 accounts on here that don't agree. There are 7 billion people in the World. Most of those people are literate and intelligent people and those intelligent people would agree with me, because, well, I am right. A guy or two with a few accounts on a wrestling forum attached to a second rate site should not be, and are not, the measuring stick for what is correct in the English language.

No, lil bitch Kid, you are only 1 of those things.

(by the way, leaving out the rest of what you said doesn't alter the fact you left out a word in your sentence. Don't be stupid.)

Given the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" alters my name and posts regularly, it can't be proven that I missed a word, can it? Also, none of that alters the fact that you took the quote out of context, denied doing so, because you clearly have no clue what "out of context" means, and then you were proven to be an idiot, again.

Ah yes. All the people not participating in the conversation agree with you. It's curious that you ridicule people who source their information as "needing to rely on websites" then.

Do some of these great masses of people who agree with you read your blog? Where could I meet with them in a place where we could discuss your ideas?

He literally thought I was talking about God a moment ago. "Fact-checking" is a completely alien phrase to him.

I told myself I would stop with the Asperger thing- definitely a hit below the belt that I wasn't aware of when I said it- but grasping the idea of context isn't going to be something we should expect quickly from him.

Given the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" alters my name and posts regularly, it can't be proven that I missed a word, can it? Also, none of that alters the fact that you took the quote out of context, denied doing so, because you clearly have no clue what "out of context" means, and then you were proven to be an idiot, again.

Your mom wanted me to ask if you wanted apple juice or Strawberry Quik with your lunch tomorrow. I told her apple juice, but she said you whine if you dont get Quik in your lunchbox. I told her that if she keeps treating you like a baby then you will never grow up. Besides, Strawberry Quik is not for little bitch kids. So after another fight over you we made up, she took a shower & I made your lunch. You get apple juice. So no bitching to her in the morning & trying to get your way- because she agrees with me. Sorry bitch, thats life.

Now the question you should be asking is not how long I have been banging your mother. (its 3 months btw- I consider it charitable donations at this point ;)) The question you should be asking is "Why does this apple juice taste funny?"

0303373_24428_MC_Tx360.jpg

He literally thought I was talking about God a moment ago. "Fact-checking" is a completely alien phrase to him.

No, moron, it was your failure to use correct English, again. Then again, you have no idea what the word "context" means, so what should I expect.

It's absolutely hilarious that I quote these accounts' exact posts and prove them wrong, and yet the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" has to resort to changing my name and posts. If there was ever "proof" that I am more intelligent than the collective "minds" here, look no further than that fact.

Ah yes. All the people not participating in the conversation agree with you. It's curious that you ridicule people who source their information as "needing to rely on websites" then.

Do some of these great masses of people who agree with you read your blog? Where could I meet with them in a place where we could discuss your ideas?

The problem with what you're saying here is that this account and the rest of the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" accounts have to resort to changing my posts to try and "prove" anything, and yet I quote the crew's posts as written and then prove them wrong.

Now, as to your latest "Post from the ******ed Mind", the fact that there are 7 billion people in the World that understand intelligent matters and the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" that doesn't has nothing to do with the plagiarism on this site, unless you are saying that the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" consists of Plagirino, Madden the Mark, and that fat boy cross dresser Killam? By the way, there is a fundamental difference between using "sources" and cutting and pasting. C&P is the WZ way.

Your mom wanted me to ask if you wanted apple juice or Strawberry Quik with your lunch tomorrow. I told her apple juice, but she said you whine if you dont get Quik in your lunchbox. I told her that if she keeps treating you like a baby then you will never grow up. Besides, Strawberry Quik is not for little bitch kids. So after another fight over you we made up, she took a shower & I made your lunch. You get apple juice. So no bitching to her in the morning & trying to get your way- because she agrees with me. Sorry bitch, thats life.

Now the question you should be asking is not how long I have been banging your mother. (its 3 months btw- I consider it charitable donations at this point ;)) The question you should be asking is "Why does this apple juice taste funny?"

0303373_24428_MC_Tx360.jpg

Ok, but my mother has been dead for four years, you sick bastard. But, I guess when the only women you can get are dead octogenarians, I should feel sorry for you.

Ok, but my mother has been dead for four years, you sick bastard. But, I guess when the only women you can get are dead octogenarians, I should feel sorry for you.

What makes you angrier: The fact you are starting to crack because I hit a nerve? Or that mommy spends her afterlife making protein shakes with her mouth?

#ghosthead #poltergeistblowjobs

What makes you angrier: The fact you are starting to crack because I hit a nerve? Or that mommy spends her afterlife making protein shakes with her mouth?

#ghosthead #poltergeistblowjobs

You're proud of the fact that you claim and brag that the only woman you can sleep with is dead, and you think I am "cracking"? You're a lost cause, lil bitch.

Why are you avoiding the question? Its multiple choice man. Are two options difficult? I would hate for you to blow a gasket trying to choose, so if it helps you can check both & it still counts.

You dodged the question. If seven billion people "understand intelligent matters"- in this instance, agreeing with whatever you say - there MUST be another place, besides these boards, where we could find large masses of people agreeing with you.

Is there a reason to believe this place exists in the real world? Could you demonstrate that seven billion people share your curious opinion on what "understanding intelligent matters" means?

I'm going to guess you aren't doing that thing all the D-rate flamers do, by saying "all these people I've never talked to agree with me!" Intelligent people laugh at logic like that.

You dodged the question. If seven billion people "understand intelligent matters"- in this instance, agreeing with whatever you say - there MUST be another place, besides these boards, where we could find large masses of people agreeing with you.

Is there a reason to believe this place exists in the real world? Could you demonstrate that seven billion people share your curious opinion on what "understanding intelligent matters" means?

I'm going to guess you aren't doing that thing all the D-rate flamers do, by saying "all these people I've never talked to agree with me!" Intelligent people laugh at logic like that.

This magical place you are wondering about, lil bitch, is called the real world. I know that you live for this board and wait with great anticipation for my next post, but there is a whole world out there with real people in it who are intelligent and who, like me, know the meaning of words like "banned", "context", and "intelligent". I know you don't get out in that world very often, lil bitch, given that you are a danger to yourself and others, but trust me, that world exists and is a beautiful place. Granted, no matter how much mainstreaming society wants to do, you wouldn't fit into the real world, ever, but it's out there.

Why are you avoiding the question? Its multiple choice man. Are two options difficult? I would hate for you to blow a gasket trying to choose, so if it helps you can check both & it still counts.

First, it would be "It's" in that context, not "Its", but you don't even know what the word "context" means, so why do I bother trying to educate you?

Next, I provided an adequate and intelligent response to your question. If you don't understand why it's adequate or how it's intelligent, that is your problem, not mine, lil bitch.

A *specific* place, please. Everyone I've met so far thinks you're full of shit too, and I'm looking for specific people who think you aren't.

You know, names, other websites you frequent, etc. Specifically, not ambiguously.

Here's a question-

If you're so correct on everything, then why have 6 or 7 people corrected you so far in Prison and NOBODY has come to defend you?

Surely your conceited mind notices the flaw in that.

Because we're all the same account, which he's proven by providing no evidence whatsoever, which he doesn't have to do because he's already proven it by providing no evidence whatsoever.

We've been over this.

Here's a question-

If you're so correct on everything, then why have 6 or 7 people corrected you so far in Prison and NOBODY has come to defend you?

Surely your conceited mind notices the flaw in that.

Because the "voices" of "6 or 7" accounts on the forum of a third rate wrestling site are clearly, to you, the indication of reality, right? Well, that clears up any question about your grasp on reality. The fundamental problem is that those "6 or 7" accounts have yet to prove anything. Sure, they have taken the liberty to change my name and my posts, but they have yet to actually prove me wrong on anything. As for why no one has "come to defend" me? Simply put, unlike those accounts, I do a fine job of proving things that are said by those "6 or 7" accounts wrong on my own and don't require help.

A *specific* place, please. Everyone I've met so far thinks you're full of shit too, and I'm looking for specific people who think you aren't.

You know, names, other websites you frequent, etc. Specifically, not ambiguously.

Try cracking a dictionary, lil bitch. The real world is a specific place. But if you'd like something more specific, how about you try any place where people with an education higher than Grade 2 might go. Of course, I am sure that there are restrictions against you going those places given your damaged mental state, but I assure you that the opinions of the "6 or 7" accounts on here are far from an indication of actual reality, lil bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back