BWHAHAHA

[YOUTUBE]SXILJtUcrZA[/YOUTUBE]

By the way, I never specified if that soup was hot or cold. There is something called gazpacho, which is served cold. Therefore you're still wrong.

And as demonstrated by this man and children everywhere, yes, you can use a straw in hot soup. The straw isn't made of fucking paper it will not dissolve. If that ever happened, then guess what? The soup was too hot for consumption to begin with.

There is no point in debating you if you can't even figure that one out.

Ummm, you provided a few pictures. Obviously, in those pictures, you can tell what temperature the soup is? If soup is hot, you know the way normal people are allowed to eat it, the straw won't be likely to hold up it's structural integrity. But, again, you are ignorant to that because, well, your wranglers won't let you near things that are hot.

1- I did not provide the pictures. You cant even keep up with 2 different people can you..

2-"the way normal people are allowed to eat it"....... What the fuck does that mean? Are you part of a council that controls the soup distribution? Who can enter this soup lottery of your's?

You're in no place to correct common metaphors, but since you think it matters, I'll fill you in on something: The correct way to say it is "Champing at the bit". It's a common mistake and appears that both of us are incorrect.

This, however, isn't a point for you by any means. You nitpicked and had a chance to truly correct me and you blew it.

I didn't misuse it. Anyone that's not you knows what modus operandi means. Since you don't, I'll give you the definition:

Since you're a Prisoner, that works even more. Your modus operandi is to repeatedly say you're right without showing any sources stating you are.

I'd love to hear your dictionary's definition, though.

That you bitch excessively about this place but won't leave. Pretty valid point.

4015598361_e6ab36eb48_z.jpg

51soup.jpg

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/zac-efron-drinking-soup-through-a-straw_3956539

IMG_2995.jpg

I think everyone is in agreement here that you don't know how the fuck a straw works, if you'd click on that Spoiler right there.

1. That green money you say I can get a paper cut from is made out of cloth, not paper. So you can't even get that right.

2.That's not what being professional means when discussing things online. Anyone with common sense knows what a professional response is. But since you don't, I'll explain: any response that has both A. merit (that means worth, lil bitch) and B. informative backing. Your arguments have neither.

How again is it implied? Is this argument based on assumption? Terrible terrible argument.

If you were to take the time to look at the quotes I've given, you'll notice that a good share of those sites were MerriamWebsterDictionary.com.

But hey, let's pretend for one minute everything came from Wikipedia. How does that make your argument any more right? Can you even prove those wiki answers wrong?

A couple of pictures that show no indication as to whether the soup in them is served hot or cold is your "evidence"? You're literally too stupid for words.

You said "jumping at the bit" originally. Look, I got you to do some work by putting "chomping". Yay me for making you a better person. What is funny is that you actually went and looked to see if I was right.......Loser!!

When you were looking, you should have gone back to see the correct usage of "modus operandi". The funny thing about a dictionary is that if you don't actually understand the definition, as clearly you do not, you will still use the expression the wrong way, as you did. The definition you provided is fundamentally correct, you just failed to understand and interpret it correctly. That's ok, though, because it is in English, with which you do struggle.

You, again, fail to understand the concept of professional. And your money isn't made of paper? Ok, lil bitch.

Look, you quoted a bunch of "sources", you clearly didn't understand them, and even with them, failed to prove a point correctly. Typically, lil bitch, the owner would have you put down by now, but for whatever reason, your wranglers refuse to. Maybe your parents pay them really well, you know, as professionals, to handle your idiot self.

1- I did not provide the pictures. You cant even keep up with 2 different people can you..

2-"the way normal people are allowed to eat it"....... What the fuck does that mean? Are you part of a council that controls the soup distribution? Who can enter this soup lottery of your's?

Two different accounts, maybe....

No, I am clearly stating that you are not allowed to do what normal people do because of your diminished mental capacity. I know those are big words, so let me be clear: You are clearly mentally ******ed and it would be dangerous to allow you near hot things.

By the way, I never specified if that soup was hot or cold. There is something called gazpacho, which is served cold. Therefore you're still wrong.

And as demonstrated by this man and children everywhere, yes, you can use a straw in hot soup. The straw isn't made of fucking paper it will not dissolve. If that ever happened, then guess what? The soup was too hot for consumption to begin with.

There is no point in debating you if you can't even figure that one out.

Look, maybe your handlers don't care what goes into your body, but.....aww, fuck it, you wouldn't understand anyway.

So, now you're claiming that you meant for the soup to be considered as soup served cold.....again, aww, fuck it, you wouldn't understand anyway.

No, I am clearly stating that you are not allowed to do what normal people do because of your diminished mental capacity.

Again. This use of allowed. Where is this magical place you live that everyone agrees with you & your magical council who decides if people are allowed to eat soup like them or not?

"General knowledge" is a phrase people use to avoid having to prove their arguments.

A specific person we can talk to who agrees with your point of view, please. One in seven billion. Naming one specifically should be easy.

A couple of pictures that show no indication as to whether the soup in them is served hot or cold is your "evidence"? You're literally too stupid for words.

Don't believe I ever said the soup was hot. Show me the post where I said such. If you can't, then it's ironic you call me stupid.

You said "jumping at the bit" originally. Look, I got you to do some work by putting "chomping". Yay me for making you a better person. What is funny is that you actually went and looked to see if I was right.......Loser!!

That's called fact-checking. It's what grown ups do instead of taking something at face value.

And calling me a loser after thinking people can't drink soup through straws is hilarious.

When you were looking, you should have gone back to see the correct usage of "modus operandi". The funny thing about a dictionary is that if you don't actually understand the definition, as clearly you do not, you will still use the expression the wrong way, as you did. The definition you provided is fundamentally correct, you just failed to understand and interpret it correctly. That's ok, though, because it is in English, with which you do struggle.

So you shun a dictionary term with nothing whatsoever. Smart.

You, again, fail to understand the concept of professional. And your money isn't made of paper? Ok, lil bitch.

:lmao:American money isn't made of paper. Give me a link showing that I'm wrong.

Look, you quoted a bunch of "sources", you clearly didn't understand them, and even with them, failed to prove a point correctly. Typically, lil bitch, the owner would have you put down by now, but for whatever reason, your wranglers refuse to. Maybe your parents pay them really well, you know, as professionals, to handle your idiot self.

I seem to have struck a chord. Please tell me how I'm using the word chord wrong, and shoot yourself in the foot some more.

You're an easy whipping boy for a Prisoner.

I BEG for someone to come and defend lil bitch Kid and prove to the world you can't drink soup through a straw and American money is really made of paper. There is Rep in it for you, as well as perhaps a Nobel Prize.

I BEG for someone to come and defend lil bitch Kid and prove to the world you can't drink soup through a straw and American money is really made of paper. There is Rep in it for you, as well as perhaps a Nobel Prize.

Lil bitch, as stated, unlike the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" of accounts, I don't require help to prove you wrong.

As for the rest of the accounts' posts, I've responded already and proven you to be mentally ******ed, so go back and try to understand.

Lil bitch, as stated, unlike the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" of accounts, I don't require help to prove you wrong.

As for the rest of the accounts' posts, I've responded already and proven you to be mentally ******ed, so go back and try to understand.

You sure showed us.

Here's a pop culture reference for you:

The dog says woof,
The cat says meow,
The cow says moo,
And the bird says chirp...

But what does the ****** say?

Don't believe I ever said the soup was hot. Show me the post where I said such. If you can't, then it's ironic you call me stupid.

That's called fact-checking. It's what grown ups do instead of taking something at face value.

And calling me a loser after thinking people can't drink soup through straws is hilarious.

So you shun a dictionary term with nothing whatsoever. Smart.

:lmao:American money isn't made of paper. Give me a link showing that I'm wrong.

I seem to have struck a chord. Please tell me how I'm using the word chord wrong, and shoot yourself in the foot some more.

You're an easy whipping boy for a Prisoner.

Add "ironic" to the lust of words you don't know...

I didn't "shun a dictionary term". Add "shun" to the list of words you don't know....

You haven't "struck a chord". Add "struck a chord" to the list of terms you used incorrectly.....

Clearly we can also add the terms "fact checking" and "grown ups" to the list of terms you don't know as well.....

I find it amusing that when you attempt to sound intelligent you end up revealing a picture of just how ignorant you actually are.

Here's a pop culture reference for you:

The dog says woof,
The cat says meow,
The cow says moo,
And the bird says chirp...

But what does the ****** say?

"lil bitch"

Add "ironic" to the lust of words you don't know...

There's no such thing as a lust of words. Come back to me when you can properly spell.

I didn't "shun a dictionary term". Add "shun" to the list of words you don't know....

You haven't "struck a chord". Add "struck a chord" to the list of terms you used incorrectly.....

Clearly we can also add the terms "fact checking" and "grown ups" to the list of terms you don't know as well.....

So instead of providing me or anyone else with a reason why you think these words are used improperly, you're going with that same basic formula of "I'm right because I say I'm right."

Add "US money" and "straws" to your lust, please. That one was intentional.

Slyfox was right; he is a good Prisoner.

Glad I didn't gamble on it. Thought by now he'd do the rational thing and just quit WrestleZone. I see a gave him too much credit on the "rational" part.

Money is made of paper and nobody can drink soup from a straw. lil bitch Kid is a goldmine of inaccurate information.

You realize that in order to prove something, you have to convince someone besides yourself, right?

And that for two days now, we've been asking you to name a specific person who can independently verify your proof.

Repeating yourself, again, and again, and again, isn't a form of proof. That's just an example of the Asperger linked behavior you display that we're trying to get you the help you need to control it.

A specific person please.

Eh, fuck that. We all know that person doesn't exist, and I'm bored with that route anyways.

I figured he might make an alt account or something, but he just fucked up what "specific" meant, which I honestly should have seen coming.

He is, to his credit, amazingly good at being a bitch. We all have to have something, I guess.

So instead of providing me or anyone else with a reason why you think these words are used improperly, you're going with that same basic formula of "I'm right because I say I'm right."

This is a common theme here in the prison. Just ask Rayne. His patience with these people amazes me. But then again, some of the stuff they type arguing with him is quite hilarious.

Oh, eat a dick. You spent months begging for people to be put in here specifically so you could act superior to them.

And NOW you cry bitch. You eat a dick, sir. You eat a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back