BWHAHAHA

I called him a little bitch twice, and what hell I hath wrought. If people were speaking (physically) to him, it'd be easy to explain as echophalia.

Really? You named a specific person who doesn't think you're full of shit?

Is he real? Can other people talk to him, or is it one of those deals where he's invisible and will only talk to you? :D

Go back to your third grade class tomorrow and ask that poor soul who has been stuck teaching you the same material for the last 25 years. By now, lil bitch, you should know his/her name. Actually, given your level of ******ation, you might not, which is why you expect me to know.

Go back to your third grade class tomorrow and ask that poor soul who has been stuck teaching you the same material for the last 25 years. By now, lil bitch, you should know his/her name. Actually, given your level of ******ation, you might not, which is why you expect me to know.

Garbage_pail_kids.jpg

Whap, what the fuck were you expecting when you kept begging for people to be put in here???

Besides a continuous stream of people for you to act out your authority fantasies on.

I cannot reply you from my phone without going into desktop mode.

You have two rep coming to you for that glorious and precise reference.

Also, "rep" apparently autocorrects to reply. And the edit function isn't available. We need to make these forums Tapatalk native.

I bet your DAD is ******ed, so there!

The downside to this thread is that SwiftKey predicts "******ed" way more than it used to, and I'm sure that will come back to bite me in the ass.

I bet your DAD is ******ed, so there!

The downside to this thread is that SwiftKey predicts "******ed" way more than it used to, and I'm sure that will come back to bite me in the ass.

That is your downside to this thread? For anyone else in your position, it would have been that you were proven repeatedly to be an ignorant lil bitch. Oh, but you either already knew that, or haven't realized it yet. As you were....:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back