BWHAHAHA

I hate to break it to you, but dicks aren't all that desirable as things to be eaten. Maybe to be sucked and licked by this lil bitch Kid, but not eaten. Too veiny.

"lil bitch"

There's no such thing as a lust of words. Come back to me when you can properly spell.

So instead of providing me or anyone else with a reason why you think these words are used improperly, you're going with that same basic formula of "I'm right because I say I'm right."

Add "US money" and "straws" to your lust, please. That one was intentional.

Actually, since the list of word that you don't know continues to grow, I can only assume that you do, in fact, "lust" for ignorance and words you don't know. So, my typo has actually helped the forum to learn more about you, lil bitch.

I don't know why you keep using words that you don't know, lil bitch. You are the only one that would know why you continue to use words improperly. I'm not only right because I am right, I'm also right because you are wrong, and you are unable to prove otherwise.

You realize that in order to prove something, you have to convince someone besides yourself, right?

And that for two days now, we've been asking you to name a specific person who can independently verify your proof.

Repeating yourself, again, and again, and again, isn't a form of proof. That's just an example of the Asperger linked behavior you display that we're trying to get you the help you need to control it.

A specific person please.

Oh, lil bitch, you fail, again. "We" have been asking? Actually, your account has...but then again, I have stated that I have been given information, and now your account has proven that "you" are in fact "we".

Now, as for your "proof" as stated, general knowledge of a functioning adult and a little thing called a dictionary proves me right. A specific person......your current and reigning, now for the unprecedented 25th year, third grade teacher could probably fill you in.

Yes, LBK, but without providing any of that information, we are forced to conclude you're just a bad liar.

Moving along now.

That did not answer the question.

There are three things he is good at-

1. Deflecting.
2. Saying how the word "deflecting" is being used wrong.
3. Inventing new meanings to words.

http://assets.scumbagsteve.com/hashed_silo_content/c3e/55b/0b3/resized/calls-everybody-a-******-doesn-t-know-what-money-is-made-out-of-4221f5.jpg

#strawsmeltinsoup

Usually, it's either quieter or better, but right now we have a prisoner with a repetition problem.

There are three things he is good at-

1. Deflecting.
3. Inventing new meanings to words.

http://assets.scumbagsteve.com/hashed_silo_content/c3e/55b/0b3/resized/calls-everybody-a-******-doesn-t-know-what-money-is-made-out-of-4221f5.jpg

#strawsmeltinsoup

Well, the problem with your theory is that I don't actually "deflect". I am straight forward with anything that is being asked. Just because the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" doesn't like being proven wrong doesn't make it "deflecting".

Yes, LBK, but without providing any of that information, we are forced to conclude you're just a bad liar.

Moving along now.

You got your answer, lil bitch. You don't need to like being wrong, lil bitch, you just have to learn to accept it. It took a while for you to accept that you're ******ed, but you seem to be coming around on that one.....finally.

Has it already been established that American "paper" money is made from cotton and linen fibers or did that whole argument just get dropped and ignored?

Really? You named a specific person who doesn't think you're full of shit?

Is he real? Can other people talk to him, or is it one of those deals where he's invisible and will only talk to you? :D

Well, the problem with your theory is that I don't actually "deflect". I am straight forward with anything that is being asked. Just because the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" doesn't like being proven wrong doesn't make it "deflecting".

Do you still believe American money is made out of paper and that straws melt in soup if you use them?

Well duh. That's general knowledge and therefore I've already proved it, which you'd see if you weren't ******ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back