BWHAHAHA

Lil bitch, the commas that are used are not for "dramatic effect" they are to be "grammatically correct". Seriously, man up and pass Grade 3.

Your use of punctuation marks is excessive, therefore incorrect. No need to be both wrong and a cunt. Learn to take constructive criticism.

I do believe I and several others have tried to get a real conversation going with you that wasn't you bitching about online writers. But if you wish to continue to lil bitch kid respite worker ****** everybody, then fine. Whatever gets you hard, man. But hey, we tried to get an intelligent discussion going.

But of course we're all ******s. ******s that can go to other threads outside of Prison.

You ignore the 1 person who actually wouldn't mind talking to you to keep slinging the same tired insult.

Nice.

Your use of punctuation marks is excessive, therefore incorrect. No need to be both wrong and a cunt. Learn to take constructive criticism.

I do believe I and several others have tried to get a real conversation going with you that wasn't you bitching about online writers. But if you wish to continue to lil bitch kid respite worker ****** everybody, then fine. Whatever gets you hard, man. But hey, we tried to get an intelligent discussion going.

But of course we're all ******s. ******s that can go to other threads outside of Prison.

Actually, lil bitch, my use of commas is neither excessive nor is it incorrect. Again, drop me a line when you pass third grade, junior, because this is really basic stuff.

As for trying to get a real conversation going, that's a load of BS because, lil bitch, I have started a few threads and you and the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" hijack them and make them about me. I know I seem to be something of a Messiah around here, as there are numerous accounts that wait for me to post and go dormant when I leave for a few days. Continue to worship, puppets!!

Actually, lil bitch, my use of commas is neither excessive nor is it incorrect. Again, drop me a line when you pass third grade, junior, because this is really basic stuff.

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/5-cases-of-excessive-commas/

If you took the time to actually go to this link (or any link I've ever provided you) you would see that you're wrong.

It's okay to be wrong. But if you continue to argue this after I have given you solid proof your sentence was incorrect, you're just being ridiculous.

As for trying to get a real conversation going, that's a load of BS because, lil bitch, I have started a few threads and you and the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" hijack them and make them about me.

You started this thread that was *shocker* bitching about Paglino again. Klunderbunker changed it and I watched him do it.

How about starting another thread, one devoid of extreme bias towards irrelevant writers?

I know I seem to be something of a Messiah around here, as there are numerous accounts that wait for me to post and go dormant when I leave for a few days. Continue to worship, puppets!!

There is still good in you, Y2eh.0. I've seen you post things that weren't complete drivel. You can do it again. I have faith in you. Maybe you're getting attention because we think there is still some good in you, some intelligence.

Or maybe we've watched a human being devolve to a shit-smearing monkey. It's really your call.

I recommend starting a thread that has nothing to do with writers nobody gives a shit about but you.

By 'go dormant' he means 'post outside the prison'. Add the word dormant to the list of things he does not get.

By 'go dormant' he means 'post outside the prison'. Add the word dormant to the list of things he does not get.

Well, those accounts might do that, but I have been banned from all those forums. The evidence I have shows that those accounts go dormant unless I post. I guess we can add "intelligent" to the list of things you are not.

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/5-cases-of-excessive-commas/

If you took the time to actually go to this link (or any link I've ever provided you) you would see that you're wrong.

It's okay to be wrong. But if you continue to argue this after I have given you solid proof your sentence was incorrect, you're just being ridiculous.

You started this thread that was *shocker* bitching about Paglino again. Klunderbunker changed it and I watched him do it.

How about starting another thread, one devoid of extreme bias towards irrelevant writers?

There is still good in you, Y2eh.0. I've seen you post things that weren't complete drivel. You can do it again. I have faith in you. Maybe you're getting attention because we think there is still some good in you, some intelligence.

Or maybe we've watched a human being devolve to a shit-smearing monkey. It's really your call.

I recommend starting a thread that has nothing to do with writers nobody gives a shit about but you.

Ok, because I have a minute to kill, I'll give you a grammar lesson: if there is a parenthetical element, which is a part that can be removed without changing the essential meaning of the sentence, it is set apart by commas. Now, ******, that is why I am right, and, as always, are wrong. Notice that I don't require the assistance of a website to attempt to prove a point. You do, but yet, still fail in doing so. I know I shouldn't hold you to any standard of intelligence at all, but I would hope that you, or your respite workers, could at least have some functional ability in the English language. Apparently not.

Ok, because I have a minute to kill, I'll give you a grammar lesson: if there is a parenthetical element, which is a part that can be removed without changing the essential meaning of the sentence, it is set apart by commas.

That's wrong.

Now, ******, that is why I am right, and, as always, are wrong.

You can't be both right and wrong at the same time. For someone who claims to know the proper way to structure sentences, this eluded you.

Notice that I don't require the assistance of a website to attempt to prove a point.

You're wrong again. See apparently by your logic you can be right without ever proving it. So now I'm doing that to you. You're right and I'm wrong.

You do, but yet, still fail in doing so. I know I shouldn't hold you to any standard of intelligence at all, but I would hope that you, or your respite workers, could at least have some functional ability in the English language. Apparently not.

Still wrong.

And Composition II taught me how to conduct a rhetorical response. You see students provide evidence that they are right in the classroom instead of the "I'm right and your wrong" rudimentary way of arguing. Now I won't shun you for not taking an advanced class like that, but I do urge you not to look completely stupid online when you say your argument is more effective than mine. Have proof or look ridiculous- your call.

How about something meaningful lil bitch, like telling us who you want to see feuding at Wrestlemania?

Well, those accounts might do that, but I have been banned from all those forums. The evidence I have shows that those accounts go dormant unless I post. I guess we can add "intelligent" to the list of things you are not.

Ah, so by this logic- If you cant see it actually taking place then it must not really be happening.

So wait.... I guess that pesky Holocaust everyone talked about never happened, well you know, because you cant actually see it- right? Gotcha. Keep it up, you are doing great!

Let's go ahead & add "Ignores history\ provable facts" as well as "Thinks the world stops when he closes his eyes" to the list of reasons why you are an idiot.

Please, tell us more about your knowledge of the specific differences between Asperger syndrome and autism. I've stumbled into an expert.

Also, a historical rundown of the application of the "it's common knowledge" argument in debate could come in handy.

And Composition II taught me how to conduct a rhetorical response. You see students provide evidence that they are right in the classroom instead of the "I'm right and your wrong" rudimentary way of arguing. Now I won't shun you for not taking an advanced class like that, but I do urge you not to look completely stupid online when you say your argument is more effective than mine. Have proof or look ridiculous- your call.

How about something meaningful lil bitch, like telling us who you want to see feuding at Wrestlemania?

So, you're saying that "parenthetical elements" don't exist, that they aren't set apart from the sentence by commas, and that that is not what I have done? Well, then you've done the impossible: you actually are stupider than I thought.

Please, tell us more about your knowledge of the specific differences between Asperger syndrome and autism. I've stumbled into an expert.

Also, a historical rundown of the application of the "it's common knowledge" argument in debate could come in handy.

It can hardly be considered stumbling upon when every person you speak to or hear from is more of an expert than you at, well, everything.

Ah, so by this logic- If you cant see it actually taking place then it must not really be happening.

So wait.... I guess that pesky Holocaust everyone talked about never happened, well you know, because you cant actually see it- right? Gotcha. Keep it up, you are doing great!

Let's go ahead & add "Ignores history\ provable facts" as well as "Thinks the world stops when he closes his eyes" to the list of reasons why you are an idiot.

And, again, your failure to comprehend the basic use of English makes us see you as the moron you are....

So, you're saying that "parenthetical elements" don't exist, that they aren't set apart from the sentence by commas, and that that is not what I have done? Well, then you've done the impossible: you actually are stupider than I thought.

See, you can't just, you know, do this because, well, it's fucking ridiculous whether, or not, you graduated from an academy, or just have, perhaps, basic fucking sense.

See, you can't just, you know, do this because, well, it's fucking ridiculous whether, or not, you graduated from an academy, or just have, perhaps, basic fucking sense.

That, you see, is not what I did. And you, because you can't, didn't answer that question.

That, you see, is not what I did. And you, because you can't, didn't answer that question.

I have, since I can, concluded that lil bitch is, in fact, mentally ******ed.

And I have answered with a link to an academic source several posts ago. If you want to wave it off, fine. But that doesn't make you any wiser.

How about my Question #3? Do you think Roman Reigns will be WWE Champion sometime this year?

And, again, your failure to comprehend the basic use of English makes us see you as the moron you are....

Ill go ahead & post your intelligent thought again seeing as how you forgot how stupid it made you sound.

First I would like to shake your mother's hand. She has proved, while I cannot see it happening, that ignorant midgets are born & not hatched from eggs.

Secondly I would like to then slap her for giving birth, in the hopes she will sew her vagina shut before more of you infect our world.

No one is disputing your masterful knowledge of autism, respite workers, and FAS. After these past two weeks, no one ever will.

Wait.... He left. OK, everybody freeze. We cant possibly continue on in life until he gets back. We dont want to fracture his psyche when he finds out he is wrong.

Well, if he can't SEE us posting, the evidence he has says that we aren't posting.

It's like Schrodinger's Box, if it were filled with paint fumes and kept repeating itself.

And I have answered with a link to an academic source several posts ago. If you want to wave it off, fine. But that doesn't make you any wiser.

How about my Question #3? Do you think Roman Reigns will be WWE Champion sometime this year?

No, you went and found a website, and that was before I proved you wrong and asked the question. You didn't answer the question I posed. I didn't "wave it off" I stated the reason why you were wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back