Brock Lesnar Flagged for Potential Doping Violation

OYDK

King Of The Ring
News is going around that the US Anti Doping Agency has informed Lesnar of a potential doping violation. The sample was collected on June 28th before his fight with Mark Hunt at UFC 200.

More news to come. Wow.

Reports are that he was paid 2.5 million for this fight as well. Not only that a percentages of the PPV buys and endorsement royalties. Wonder what happens to that money if he is found guilty.

I'd like to know what exactly he took that flagged the potential violation, because apparently you can't even take shit like advil or cold medicine without failing this test.

Reports are that he was paid 2.5 million for this fight as well. Not only that a percentages of the PPV buys and endorsement royalties. Wonder what happens to that money if he is found guilty.

He'll probably be fined but I'd be stunned if it came anywhere close to hurting his 2.5 million reported pay.

He'll probably be fined but I'd be stunned if it came anywhere close to hurting his 2.5 million reported pay.

Hunt wants half his purse from the fight which if I'm being honest, isn't a ludicrous demand. He won't get it, but if Lesnar proved to have failed, he should.

If this is true, WWE should go full-Attitude-Era on this, a "Bret screwed Bret" thing and have Lesnar come out as the biggest asshole ever on the ring, saying "I screwed Mark Hunt and The Undertaker, I screwed Dana White and Vince McMahon".

I can do without Mark Hunts bitching about this. I'm sorry but if you lose to a guy that easily who hasn't fought in almost 5 years you have no excuse regardless of the freak standing across the octagon from you.

As for Brock I'm not sure what he was busted for and since it's a potential doping violation as it is I'll wait for the verdict first.

I can do without Mark Hunts bitching about this. I'm sorry but if you lose to a guy that easily who hasn't fought in almost 5 years you have no excuse regardless of the freak standing across the octagon from you.

As for Brock I'm not sure what he was busted for and since it's a potential doping violation as it is I'll wait for the verdict first.

Hunt's frustration largely stems from the fact that this is apparently the third time he's had to fight a doped up opponent. Before Brock, he fought Anderson Silva and Frank Mir, both of whom tested positive for banned substances after the fight. If that kept happening to me, I'd be furious too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back